MIUI 9 7.8.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimmo

Members
Aug 21, 2016
Hi! Thanks for your work! I install this weekly release in my mi5 64gb...but i noticed that the CPU never power off the cores for Power saving! has anyone detected this problem? I check with cpuz and kernel auditor.
i can't confirm! my mi5 work perfect.

Bombtrack

Members
Apr 9, 2013
How does the Silence and DND mode work?

On 'Silence' the phone still rings with notification sound. Only on DND the phone is completely quiet (also Alarm clock with Airplane mode on at night)
The silence/DND modes are terrible at the moment. So far I found that DND mode also stops all media audio, even through bluetooth headsets. Weird and unnecesarry.

DND also mutes the damn alarm, making it very hard to wake up in the morning, unless you switch off DND mode, which in turn makes the phone vibrate half the night...Weird.

Automated DND schedule doesnt kick in/turn off - otherwise you could set the turn off time before your alarm, but so far no good. Weird.

Enabling DND mode plainly needs an extra button press when compared to MIUI8 (volume -> enable silence -> toggle DND, where it was swipe screen down, press DND)

Anyone found a solution for this? This kinda makes me wanna switch to a different ROM at this stage...Xiaomi is making some very weird choices.

albertkuba

Members
Feb 20, 2016
hola, gracias por la respuesta, soy Arturo de Alicante capital.

me dices que a partir de ahora ya no salen los nombre en la ultima linea de los iconos?

esto va a ser para siempre

gracias por todo

saludos
No ya no salen,no sé si será así para siempre al menos en el update de hoy sigue así, saludos.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

nitsuj789

Members
Aug 20, 2017
Can I suggest something ? You should add or enable fingerprint on sleep. So we can open directly the device using fingerprint

molki

Members
Mar 14, 2016
Hi, in general it looks good on. My Mi 4c, except the following after Update from Android 5.1:

- battery Drain is very high. Iam not able to Cover 1day.

- brightness control is not working, change in the settings is done by the system (approx up to 15%)

- MacroDroid is not working properly, I think this is LinkedIn to dnd mode and brightness issues

For the rest it looks like a nice and good update.

Gesendet von meinem Mi-4c mit Tapatalk

Radnou

Members
Nov 9, 2014
Why I ear notifications in headset while playing music it's annoying I put in silence mode

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

tarek morad

Members
Feb 16, 2016
Hi i have an mi 5s plus updated to 7.9.1 but i have a bug that mi video is not opening and it is only with a white blank page does any body knows why

Reactions: Elsa Meireles

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu ROM leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
Hi i have an mi 5s plus updated to 7.9.1 but i have a bug that mi video is not opening and it is only with a white blank page does any body knows why
call * # * # BUG # * # * and post log here...

Aug 31, 2017
Yesterday I updated to 7.8.31 and there is another version. Is it worth upgrading now to this? If so, how would you do it, through the updater? No need to do wipe before? Thank you.

Lihoj

Members
Jun 5, 2017
Yesterday I updated to 7.8.31 and there is another version. Is it worth upgrading now to this? If so, how would you do it, through the updater? No need to do wipe before? Thank you.
If it's MIUI 9 wipe Art\dalvik and cache will be enough

Moemen Gaber

Members
Sep 4, 2017
Hello everyone, I've 2 questions Plz
Will we receive the updates via OTA or we've tp download the newest release and flash it again?
And can i change the dpi in miui eu?
Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.