MIUI 9 7.8.31

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile network doesn't work after this update (no calls, text or data available) - I'm on Three in the UK.
Thanks!

Hi All,

i'm still facing the "craicking noise" issue when opening or closing apps on my Note 4x. Does anyone have a solution for this?

dpi can not be changed, and the question is why to do it?
you can manually change the dpi by the line in build.prop (ro.sf.lcd_density = 480) to ... = 420
p.s. many of your answers aren't correct enough

Is it somehow possible to have a homescreen that cycles through pages - so that swiping to the right of the first page will give the last page (A->B->C->D->A->B->...)? Kinda annoyig having to swipe several times to get to the last screen.

Reactions: sevda and xeGox
Wipe the Dalvik/Art Cache and the Cache allows to exclude the accumulation of errors before installing OTA or updates through TWRP.

Reactions: Adeolu
[QUOTE = "graw2, post: 383964, member: 82605"] ¿Está utilizando la red Orange en España? [/ QUOTE]
YES

Local backup doesn't seem to be working on Redmi Note 4X from the last 2 updates viz. 7.8.24 and 7.8.31. It gives me an error saying 'Couldn't backup Not enough storage' even though I have more than 13GB of storage free.
Can anyone confirm this or fix this in the next update?
Thank you!

< Mi Max Prime running 7.8.31 >

Okay! 7.8.31 has been good and I can feel the huge improvement over all the previous version of Beta rom for sure!

Some on-going bugs like Manual Brightness bug and missing stock widgets and etc. are still there but hey, 7.8.31 is a worthy MIUI 9 Beta rom to start with, and that is what I'm doing now! :)

Thank you eu,xiaomi for cooking the rom for International Prime users! :)

Reactions: Adeolu
On my MI5, wifi is not conecting automaticaly to the network. Problem ocures when im switching from aeroplane mod, and also when im on my mobile network. I need to manualy connect to preferd network.

@graw2
Hello. I hope you don't mind me asking this question: the Xiaomi A1, which identical hardware to Mi5x, will be available soon, and it ships with stock Android. Will xiaomi.eu try to port the ROM to Xiaomi Mi5x? Will it be possible?

@graw2
Hello. I hope you don't mind me asking this question: the Xiaomi A1, which identical hardware to Mi5x, will be available soon, and it ships with stock Android. Will xiaomi.eu try to port the ROM to Xiaomi Mi5x? Will it be possible?
NO.. we work on MIUI devices only..

On my MI5, wifi is not conecting automaticaly to the network. Problem ocures when im switching from aeroplane mod, and also when im on my mobile network. I need to manualy connect to preferd network.
It's strange I have not same problem. On my Mi5 wifi is working properly.

Last edited:
Strange. Maybie there is some option in miui thats turned on thats forcing automatical wifi connecting. Ill had to check it out.

Poslano sa mog MI 5 koristeći Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.