MIUI 9 7.9.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@graw2 @ingbrzy for what they removed china dev 7.9.14 for MI4C , was some serious bug? Does xiaomi.eu have a bug that I should know?
At the forum en.miui.com is only such information, whether it can be the reason for removal.
Note:
1. Update for Redmi Pro, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 4X MTK delayed due to SIM card issues.
2. For users encountering FC issue in SMS and Contacts after updating Android System Webview, please go to Settings - Apps - Android System Webview, and then uninstall it. Please don't update it through third party app store. We are working on it and will push update as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Redmi Note 2, remove earphones, no longer hear voice during phone calls, restart required > other people?

Redmi Note 2, tolti auricolari, non piu possibile sentire la voce durante le telefonate, necessario riavvio > altre persone?

Reactions: Rosenrot
Thanks very much for your work! :):)

One thing I wish since very long time:
Music App can search/play Music from Network.
Like Music-App from Sony.

MIUI Music App just can play from device :( - or am I stupid? :confused:

Thanks for the Music-Widget! :)

Redmi Note 4X

@ingbrzy @graw2

Redmi Note 2 China developer ROM (7.9.14) removed from miui.com page!!

Global developer ROM at Miui.com was released as 7.9.15 !!

What is the problem?

Ouch! I just finished upgraded my RN2 to MIUI 7.9.14... hopefully there is no big problem with this ROM, will test it and repot back here.

first of thanks to all devs here for the great effort and work they are doing...

PLEASE bring back the Lockscreen Shortcuts...

+enable again button remaping
-lockscreen doesnt wake up for notifications(althought its enabled)

otherwise this rom is running smooth and fast without any problems as for now... NO battery drain as i see...

Mi4c

Last edited:
@ingbrzy Good Morning,

I bought Redmi 4X from Ali. The device came unlocked and flashed with Global Stable ROM. (I've seen it through developer settings)

Is it officially unlocked? How do I know that? and if Yes, can I proceed and flash xiaomi.eu ROM's?

CHANGELOG 7.9.14

Themes
Optimization - Updated Peach blossom and Asphalt themes (09-13)

Music
Optimization - Added Music widgets

Settings
Optimization - Added Single button mode settings

Updater
Optimization - Faster changelog animations
Fix - Fixed dialog button width on large screen devices
Fix - Fixed menu position on extra large and 720p devices
Fix - Fixed navbar on MiMIX and MiMIX2
New - Cancel download button

OTA will be pushed at evening GMT as usual..
We decided to EOL MiPAD2 and MiPAD3
Added support for MINote3 and MiMIX2
Added Belorussian translation (thanks to miui.su)

Added Music widgets
0gnK7Ni.png
Hi @ingbrzy ,
Excluding the new split feature which we can not have due the Android version, Xiaomi.eu dev Rom it's almost perfect.
The Ota option bring us a quality service, now we receive alert for updates and can automatically update the new version.
I have the feeling that the quality of the camera pictures has increased and the 4k video option is finally here.
He just need the manual focus for get a perfect ROM. Hope you gives that feature in a near future!
Thanks from a Kenzo user!

Hello,

First of all I was very surprised that now it show up as update available. kudos for that for sure.

I'm on Xiaomi Mi Note Pro
I clicked to download and got error that md5 checksum is wrong or something like that.
I was still able to press install but then it gives message that it will reboot to recovery or fastboot and install update.

questions
1. Now I do not have TWRP flashed I only boot it when needed so I have original fastboot will that update still happen?
2. should I even do update this way if that md5 checksum is not correct?

Thanks.
rename the zip file to update.zip and install it from recovery.i had the same probleme and i renamed the file zip.worked fine.
Ps keyboard dont use capital letters.just small ones

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Yeah. But not for all phones. I have Redmi Pro and it has great hardware. But software support is really bad. They called this device flagship... It's never feeled like that. Even my redmi 3 had better software support. I wish I didn't sold my redmi 3 .. :(

Redmi pro ha helio mediatek right?
Mediatek soc never bought, no support... Only snapdragon

@ingbrzy Good Morning,

I bought Redmi 4X from Ali. The device came unlocked and flashed with Global Stable ROM. (I've seen it through developer settings)

Is it officially unlocked? How do I know that? and if Yes, can I proceed and flash xiaomi.eu ROM's?
Received the phone in same condition. Just flash the latest twrp and install the new rom. You can find all installation details on first page.

Reactions: CyNote
First Thing first; Whats your phone model ?

Like I said in my previous post:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-9-14-15.41552/page-14#post-386380
at present I’m running MIUI 8 in my Mi4c with an unlocked bootloader

Updating from MIUI 8 to 9 must be through Miflash with unlock tools or OTA from MIUI original to V9 Original.

Do you mean that if I want to update from MIUI 8 to MIUI 9 I have no other choice than doing through `MiFlash´?
There’s no other easier way?
Cause I have never flashed through MiFlash, and I’m not sure if I would be capable of doing it properly.
Thanks for your quick reply

Redmi Note 2, remove earphones, no longer hear voice during phone calls, restart required > other people?

Redmi Note 2, tolti auricolari, non piu possibile sentire la voce durante le telefonate, necessario riavvio > altre persone?
If you put them back in your ears you should hear again!

Guys please help, I tried to update to this new version and my mi4c bricked,
I then tried via twp to install -> zip file, and it doesn't work, after installation it just keep on the Miui Logo and stuck there, what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.