MIUI 9 7.9.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to congratulate the modders for their work.
Here is my problem.
I have mido (redmi note 4 snapdragon) and i flashed the stable HMNote4X ROM.
I have Android 6 and official Global Rom from my store was 6 and when i unboxed it i updated it to Android 7 Nugat.
Here are my Questions.
  1. Is this the same ROM as my vendor's Global Version?
  2. Are there any links for official ROMs for note4 and not note4X?
  3. Can i change the model number to "Redmi Note 4"
Thank you for your time!
Your rom is dope :p

From what I've understood, mido is the codename for HMNote4X, which depending on the release "flavour" is known as 4X (asian) or 4 (international with band B20), so that's basically the same device. The 4X model name in the settings app is due to xiaomi.eu builds being based upon the chinese dev branch, the faster one to get updated, which is way ahead than the global stable you've probably got from your store. Don't know if you can actually change the model name, maybe someone more experienced might help you :)

Reactions: MidoOwner
Any plans regarding the current BlueBorne security issue ?

I've tested my 4c, MI Pad 1+2 with the testing app from Google Play store and *all* devices are vulnerable even with Nougat-based ROMs ...

Hello, i have a Mi NOte Pro, and i have the same bug from update to android 7 with MIUI8 and now with MIUI9.
After 4-5 days, the auto rotate crash and i need reboot to work again
Please , any update to fix this bug?
Thanks

update zip is corrupted redmi note 2
HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP
If you are in bootloop ...
- Turn off the phone (remove the battery)
- Enter recovery mode with the key combination: volume + and power.
- Download the zip of androidfilehost ...
- Install the zip via OTG, or install a previous zip that you have in the internal memory if you can not do it by OTG.

Hey! Just received a MI5 from my brother.
It has an old ROM. Miui 8 with Android 6.
My question is... Should i update as is told in here or I just install it as a new ROM, wiping data, cache, system and all of that?
Read 1st post.

Need to unlock bootloaderz then need to install a miui8 rim with android 7 under.

Then can install this one.

Reactions: n700983
Hello,

First of all I was very surprised that now it show up as update available. kudos for that for sure.

I'm on Xiaomi Mi Note Pro
I clicked to download and got error that md5 checksum is wrong or something like that.
I was still able to press install but then it gives message that it will reboot to recovery or fastboot and install update.

questions
1. Now I do not have TWRP flashed I only boot it when needed so I have original fastboot will that update still happen?
2. should I even do update this way if that md5 checksum is not correct?

Thanks.

French language.
Bad position of words
25ef43cd86d9c5bb6eb921d4b6c47ecd.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

If you are in bootloop ...
- Turn off the phone (remove the battery)
- Enter recovery mode with the key combination: volume + and power.
- Download the zip of androidfilehost ...
- Install the zip via OTG, or install a previous zip that you have in the internal memory if you can not do it by OTG.
Done.worked like magic.thank you

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hope the problem with mobile data on Mi Note solved. Let's see. Downloading!!

HELP!!!!

I have MIUI 9 7.8.17, installed with full wipes (except internal storage). Mobile data work.

Update to 7.9.14 via TWRP with all partition mounted (/system too because if it's not mounted it shows me an error), wipe Dalvik Cache, and reboot.

Mobile data stops to work.

Service menu shows It's disconnected but:

1- I have data active, without any changes.
2- APN is well, if I create a new one with the correct parameters again, it still doesn't work....

I have to go back to 7.8.17 to have operative mobile data on my Xiaomi Mi Note 2.

Help please.

...Because we all know that miui will launch another rom tomorrow correcting the mistakes of this... :D
Really hope so.. the sound quality now is really bad, way too low and the speaker also performs bad! I love and appreciate what they do, thank you all!

Reactions: josito801
Is it possible to integrate the Dolby Atmos into the rom? Great tool to improve the sound. So it would not be necessary to reinstall each weekend thanks
Loook at mi globe rom then.
xiaomi.eu is pure MIUI china rom reborn into multilanguage.

I'm on a previosly release. Can i just flash the new one over without issues or do i need always do a clean flash?

I have downloaded the last Miui for Mi3 I'm on tprw nothing happen
30 minutes with blue bar

HELP!!!!

I have MIUI 9 7.8.17, installed with full wipes (except internal storage). Mobile data work.

Update to 7.9.14 via TWRP with all partition mounted (/system too because if it's not mounted it shows me an error), wipe Dalvik Cache, and reboot.

Mobile data stops to work.

Service menu shows It's disconnected but:

1- I have data active, without any changes.
2- APN is well, if I create a new one with the correct parameters again, it still doesn't work....

I have to go back to 7.8.17 to have operative mobile data on my Xiaomi Mi Note 2.

Help please.

Go to settigs, sim card and mobile network, chose your sim card, acces point name, enter the apn you have chosen, swipe down and tap on "MVNO type" and change it to "IMSI" and now save the apn.

im mi4c user

before i use 7.9.7 and update 7.9.14 via twrp, is that okay if the installation progress just until 50% then suddenly restart and work as usual? but its updated to 7.9.14

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

I am downloading via OTA. ;)
Came from multirom and I am lucky with this version....but the music player is not able to play m4a files...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.