MIUI 9 7.9.14/15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2017-09-21-14-15-14-198_com.primatelabs.geekbench.png
Mi Max Prime
All cores working. But after a while when cpu gets hot, I think thermal throttling disables some cores.

I agree with you.

I think xiaomi.eu team likes it to be system app, because because it works better / less troubles than when it is installed.
Root - > uninstall - > unroot
Google as non-system app sucks hard, half of its functionalities go bananas

Inviato dal mio MI 5s Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Adeolu and Geephile
The tone notification on Google calendar does't work, only vibration (Mi5). Maybe there is an integration with the embedded one issue. How can I disable the second one?

Root - > uninstall - > unroot
Google as non-system app sucks hard, half of its functionalities go bananas

Inviato dal mio MI 5s Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

I know :) That is why google now / asistent /....probably will not be excluse from xiaomi.eu in near future. I am not annoyed by google now / asistent /.... and thanfully I can spare those MB of space on my phone :)

One question as we both have MI 5s Plus. Can you add contact widget on your home screen with latest xiaomi.eu dev rom? I accidentely delite one on my phone and can not add it again. Hope xiaomi.com / eu will fix that ASAP.

I think the battery are great with my mi6 with 7.9.14. whatsap consumes more like the android system! good job
e2f71be71331dfee10c165642b574caf.jpg
8c180a9f0940efde0168aeb3dedfab46.jpg

I know :) That is why google now / asistent /....probably will not be excluse from xiaomi.eu in near future. I am not annoyed by google now / asistent /.... and thanfully I can spare those MB of space on my phone :)

One question as we both have MI 5s Plus. Can you add contact widget on your home screen with latest xiaomi.eu dev rom? I accidentely delite one on my phone and can not add it again. Hope xiaomi.com / eu will fix that ASAP.
Contacts widget are now together with quick functions/buttons. Go to widgets menu and swipe the first menu (quick buttons) to the right and it should be there at the end.

I don't know if it's only with me but the sound in my headphones are very low can be fixed in the next release my phone are mi5s plus.

Reactions: kyosev
When I made apk backups and copied them on my PC, Windows Defender discovered that Mi Credit apk contains a severe trojan ransom!? Not sure if this is xiaomi.eu or official MIUI's problem, but I posted it more in detail there on official forum.
Here's an image of the report:
av.jpg

After that I tried scanning all of the system apps that come built-in with MIUI, and only Mi Credit had a virus.
Also I removed the app from my phone with root uninstaller (System App Safe Remover) and tried finding it from some other source. I found an older version uploaded on APKMirror (1.0.5-1022015), and that one didn't have any viruses.

Hi,

Any chance to see stable 8.5.1.0 for MI2S, it's finally out ?

BTW: You all do an incredible job, and I'm really grateful for all the hard work you put into this

Hope that the new update feature the assistant.Taking quick notes,track steps or easy weather info could easily be implemented and has all the sense outside China.Quick Shortcuts addition feature also is a must.Actual iterations of Miui9 without those are hardly an step forward for EU roms.

Reactions: minotavros
since I installed this rom on mi4c:
no more twrp, and imposible to install it...
I was root before that and MIUI 8 (6.12.22). What happenned ?

Reactions: dmarky10
since I installed this rom on mi4c:
no more twrp, and imposible to install it...
I was root before that and MIUI 8 (6.12.22). What happenned ?
moved from android 5 to 7, you locked bootloader probably, can you check with fastboot ?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot oem device-info
(bootloader) Device tampered: false
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false
(bootloader) Device critical unlocked: false
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: true
(bootloader) Display panel:
OKAY [ 0.080s]
finished. total time: 0.082s

Reactions: dmarky10
C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot oem device-info
(bootloader) Device tampered: false
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false