MIUI 9 7.9.21/22

Do you like MIUI 9?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do i keep on getting install button even i have latest ROM. trying to click install again, it's still showing Install button not check one. (Mi 6)

Attachments

• installmiuibutton.jpg
    installmiuibutton.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 329
Hello,

It is impossible to set a clock different from that one of the theme you set. HM4PRO.

Thanks!!

Maybe bullshit but it's fact. Open feature request on official MIUI site and then share the link to get votes. After that at least you can say you did something for this cause...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Thank you very much. I didn't know that there is the possibility.

Everyone who wants to assign their buttons on their xiaomi freely again, please support this feature request:

en.miui.com/thread-879676-1-1.html?mobile=2

Little OT, is there a way to use other maps (Google,openstreetmaps,etc) in mi fit app in running mode? It uses Chinese one and Europe is all grey...

Fingerprint not working on HMN4X
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

With this update, when i press the home on mi5s , the screen lags a lot , i mean the icons load like 3 seconds to appear ... On action3 launcher .

It happened to me always on eu roms randomly , but now it's always ... Very annoying ... Someone can help me ??

MY ONLY ISSUE IS THAT THERE IS STILL NO SUPPORT FOR 3RD PARTY SMS APP FROM THE DIALER OR PHONE PAGE/APP...IM USING GOSMS AS MY DEFAULT SMS APP BUT I CANT ACCESS IT THROUGH THE CALLS LOG...WHEN I PRESS THE TEXT OPTION I ONLY GET "NO APP WAS FOUND TO HANDLE"..PLS FIX IT..THANKS

MY ONLY ISSUE IS THAT THERE IS STILL NO SUPPORT FOR 3RD PARTY SMS APP FROM THE DIALER OR PHONE PAGE/APP...IM USING GOSMS AS MY DEFAULT SMS APP BUT I CANT ACCESS IT THROUGH THE CALLS LOG...WHEN I PRESS THE TEXT OPTION I ONLY GET "NO APP WAS FOUND TO HANDLE"..PLS FIX IT..THANKS

Uninstall go apps
Go keyboard have a keylogger. I can't Post links sorry but search go keyboard u will see...

Status
Not open for further replies.