MIUI 9 7.9.21/22

Do you like MIUI 9?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, buttons are still vibrating in DND mode, it is changed because there was not vibrate when touching buttons in previous MIUI9 releases
:/ but that make the DND mode more different from the silent mode.. and description still says that sound & vibration off for all execpt alarm... that was a good feature for me.. but now this dnd mode is unnecessary

Great job as usual, everything works fine!;)
But de the icon on settings>users still always changing when you scroll up and down..mi4c

QUOTE="dump9x, post: 387373, member: 109006"]installed on mi 4s so far so good

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Hello, how about battery life? Drains it like on previous version? Thanks.

If you fix, then please tell me how you did.

Finally, I fix the reboot to recovery bug (Updater app) on my Kenzo.

I simply flashed the 'emmc_appsboot.mbn' file I extracted from latest MIUI Developers China ROM 7.9.21 (since xiaomi.eu is based on China ROM).

Thanks to @dogiex for the idea (https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/solved-cant-reboot-to-recovery-from-os.41559/#post-386437), and thanks to @ingbrzy for the confirmation flashing the file won't cause me some troubles.

here is the details :
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/solved-cant-reboot-to-recovery-from-os.41559/#post-387445

Last edited:
Fixed

~Tapatalk~

This apk is a joke :)
ok.png.95ab462f29a3d22038743f5fb8ca279d.png
system.png.4f14e6824a27d00c41f3960607329eaf.png

Does anyone know what Xposed that will work MIUI9/7.9.14 except Xposed MIUI Edition by SolarWarez? SolarWarez didnt upload new version for Xposed and v87.1 installed but not activated. Really need Xposed for Amplify.

HMNOTE 4 (MTK)

Since there are problems with China Dev and we expect it won't be released in few time, I suggest to Xiaomi.eu's team to build a single and temporary build based on Global Developer, to let us try out MIUI 9 while we wait for definitive China Dev based ROM. Due to China's holiday, we won't receive a MIUI 9 based on China for long time.
My suggestion is about a single and to be never updated ROM based on Global, just for MIUI 9 testing purpose.

It would be wonderful, thanks in advance.

Reactions: YanAli
Mi4W cancro doesn't works.
i downloaded the rom and installes as asual. After installation via twrp recovery phone doesn't reboot...it's stock on recovery.

there is any solution?

Reactions: Aşkın
Status
Not open for further replies.