MIUI 9 7.9.21/22

Do you like MIUI 9?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am new into flashing ROMs and the introduction above is not enough to get a clue how to proceed accurately. If you have done it one time already, its no problem. So may I kindly ask, is there a link to a tutorial with detailed information how to proceed step by step? Would be great. Or maybe could someone answer it here?

Thank you!
A ton of info.....
https://www.reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/wiki/index/#wiki_flashing_guides

Sent from my Redmi 3S (land)

Hi, I am new into flashing ROMs and the introduction above is not enough to get a clue how to proceed accurately. If you have done it one time already, its no problem. So may I kindly ask, is there a link to a tutorial with detailed information how to proceed step by step? Would be great. Or maybe could someone answer it here? Thank you!
Too lazy to search by yourself? Maybe try this: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/how-to-flash-miui-eu-rom-tutorial.40557/
Or this (eu-ROM with unlocked BL only): https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-5/how-to/tool-xiaomitool-xiaomi-rom-changing-easy-t3627081 and https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/tool-xiaomitool-xiaomi-rom-changing-made-easy.40576/

I also noticed that sync icon doesn't show up on status bar while syncing (sync is working fine). Does it anyone paid attention to that?

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

So much errors after MIUI 9 update on my Redmi Note 2.

Google services launch error
Youtube
Maps
Whatsaap
Probably on more apps...

Finally previous data of mi cloud restored but Notes (MIUI), Gallery(MIUI) and some other apps shows the same error like Google Services after a 0'5 second [I can see during 0'5 sec the restored notes]

I wiped all data except system but errors still appearing...

I'd flash standard official miui global dev with official miflash and then upgrade to xiaomi.eu following the standard procedure

install TWRP, format data, plug to PC, copy rom and install from TWRP, done!

Hello all :) i have a MI5 PRO
Pls some one can explain me the steps to upgrade to Miui 9 7.9.21/22
My version of miui is : 8.6 7.7.20

I need to save the zip file in the memory of the phone ?

If i pass from MIUI 8.6 to MIUI 9 , i will loose my apps ??? my datas ????

News for Mi5c?
I'd like to know as well. Sadly for us there's a national holiday beginning soon in China, therefore official public betas will come back on October 9th and beyond. Accordingly to a thread on en.miui closed betas are still pushed until September 28th, maybe a Mi 5c build might still be released, don't know though if xiaomi.eu team has the permission to publicy release a closed beta based build though... any news about that @ingbrzy ?

Guys, my Mi MIX 2 came today. I SO MUCH want to use it but cannot download xiaomi.eu ROM due to sourceforge being down. On androidfilehost there is no MIX 2 ROM uploaded. Can somebody tell me why this is so? Is it not even out, yet?

Thanks

I need help. I have a Mi Note Pro with ramdom reboots and I want to do a super clean installation. Now I have MIUI9 7.8.31. Can I do the following ?:
1. Wipes (cache, dalvik, data, system, internal storage)
2. Reboot into recovery
3. "Format data"
4. Install zip from OTG
5. Wipe cache
6. Reboot system

I've been using the last miui 8 update for my Mi5 Pro 128gb for while.

*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* port for SD 820/821 is not working anymore after flashing this update.

Any idea how to fix this?

I have a big drain of battery, in idle not, but when Im using it drops drastically

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-27-21-01-34-553_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-27-21-01-34-553_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    71 KB · Views: 345
< Mi Max Prime on 7.9.21 >

Yes. Theme app can't load resources.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-28-13-23-24-248_com.android.thememanager.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-28-13-23-24-248_com.android.thememanager.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 316
over ota i got an update for 7.9.21:
mi6 fastboot-charging issue is solved!

thank you guys, makes an old grandma very happy!!!
Strange, because it's the same rom as 2 days ago when you reported your issues. Perhaps the reboot fixed the issue.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 6 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.