MIUI 9 7.9.21/22

Do you like MIUI 9?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "Igor Eisberg, post: 388452, membro: 161498"] Ho informato ingbrzy su di esso e come risolverlo. La prossima versione dovrebbe risolvere i problemi di volume delle cuffie per Mi 5 e Mi 5s Plus.

Questa restrizione di volume è stata posta da Xiaomi da MIUI 9 Beta 7.9.14, per motivi sconosciuti, utilizzando un file di overlay opzionale che riduce significativamente il volume delle cuffie del tuo dispositivo.
Per ora è possibile risolvere il volume delle cuffie eliminando "etc / mixer_paths_overlay_dynamic.xml" e riavviando il dispositivo utilizzando TWRP o qualsiasi browser root.
Le prossime versioni Xiaomi.eu non includono questo file. [/ QUOTE]

Hi, this bug in headphone volume I also noticed that I will try to fix it temporarily with your written string. Another bug I found is in the Download application, using the browser stock I noticed that the downloads start but if I click on the download window from the browser or by opening the download application there is no downloaded file.

Hi, this bug in headphone volume I also noticed that I will try to fix it temporarily with your written string.
This is hardly a bug. These lines were intentionally put there and Xiaomi never explained why. All they said so far were complete lies and misguidance.

[QUOTE = "Igor Eisberg, post: 388500, membro: 161498"] Questo non è un bug. Queste linee sono state intenzionalmente messe in questo posto e Xiaomi non ha mai spiegato perché. Tutto quello che dicevano finora erano bugie complete e deviazioni. [/ QUOTE]

Okay, per l'applicazione di download? Non vengono visualizzati i file scaricati? Ho Mi5s Plus.

I don't speak your language. I don't know about the downloads thing you mentioned.

Sorry I'm wrong to translate not so much English and I'm using the translator. Ok for your explanation on the volume problem, another bug is in the download application. it does not show any list of downloaded files, but downloads are made.

This volume restriction was put by Xiaomi since MIUI 9 Beta 7.9.14, for unknown reasons, using an optional overlay file that decreases your device's headphones volume significantly.
For now you can fix your headphones volume by deleting "etc/mixer_paths_overlay_dynamic.xml" and rebooting your device, using TWRP or any root browser.
The next Xiaomi.eu versions will not include this file.

Yeah, but the access path correctly is: /system/etc/mixer_paths_overlay_dynamic.xml

Just because there is "etc" folder in the root directory as well (outside of system folder) and it might be confusing for others...

Yeah, but the access path correctly is: /system/etc/mixer_paths_overlay_dynamic.xml

Just because there is "etc" folder in the root directory as well (outside of system folder) and it might be confusing for others...
There is no /etc folder in root. /etc is a symbolic link to /system/etc, so it's the same thing. (I edited anyway to avoid confusion)

Last edited:
There is no /etc folder in root. /etc is a symbolic link to /system/etc, so it's the same thing.
There is "etc" folder on two different access path. One is in the root and the other is in the system folder:
/etc
and
/system/etc

Also see screenshots attached.

So, to avoid misunderstanding once more the correct access path is:

/system/etc/mixer_paths_overlay_dynamic.xml

800a8c8b2996d1f89220155de9473919.jpg
ae9b318bb164b2f4fe8f444017173691.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

There is "etc" folder on two different access path. One is in the root and the other is in the system folder:
/etc
and
/system/etc

Also see screenshots attached.

So, to avoid misunderstanding once more the correct access path is:

/system/etc/mixer_paths_overlay_dynamic.xml
I see what you mean, but this looks like a temporary "etc" directory. Once the system is booted, "etc" becomes nothing more than a symbolic link.
But yeah, I edited it to avoid any confusion for those who are going to do that through TWRP.

Bb1i47J.png

Reactions: graw2
Upgrading from Miui8 to 9 I missed the OTG functionality that before running to 9 was working properly. The problem is not hardware but software I think. I know that in recovery TWRP I did the complete deletion by selecting all the boxes causing me to corrupt the Kernel. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I tried with MiFlash and rom 8 and 9 official and reboot bootloader but nothing. Do you want China's native kernel factory? Please kindly ask for help thanks.

Upgrading from Miui8 to 9 I missed the OTG functionality that before running to 9 was working properly. The problem is not hardware but software I think. I know that in recovery TWRP I did the complete deletion by selecting all the boxes causing me to corrupt the Kernel. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I tried with MiFlash and rom 8 and 9 official and reboot bootloader but nothing. Do you want China's native kernel factory? Please kindly ask for help thanks.
Hi Diego once I had the same trouble on my MI3.. The only way to solve was to reinstall official China version.. Once China version was installed I proceeded upgrading to Europe version. Hope U can solve as soon as.

Inviato dal mio MI 3W utilizzando Tapatalk

Help me please!
1) Presumably with the firmware number HMNote4X_7.9.7 - 7.9.14 the silent mode is not turned on. Now installed "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote4X_7.9.21_v9-7.0"
I need to be sure to turn off vibration or hold the volume button in the negative.
Otherwise, calls and notifications come with a sound at night.
How to make so that Silent mode turned on and off as before, in MIUI 8, by pressing the switch in the curtain?
2) How do I return switch widgets to my desktop? As it was in MIUI 8:
Vibration, no sound, synchronization, battery and performance, and others.
Sorry for the bad translation.

Help me please!
1) Presumably with the firmware number HMNote4X_7.9.7 - 7.9.14 the silent mode is not turned on. Now installed "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote4X_7.9.21_v9-7.0"
I need to be sure to turn off vibration or hold the volume button in the negative.
Otherwise, calls and notifications come with a sound at night.
How to make so that Silent mode turned on and off as before, in MIUI 8, by pressing the switch in the curtain?
2) How do I return switch widgets to my desktop? As it was in MIUI 8:
Vibration, no sound, synchronization, battery and performance, and others.
Sorry for the bad translation.

If you don't like the new MIUI 9 silent mode, you can use my simple tweak here (choose the one with the word 'Dev_MIUI_8_SILENT ', flash via TWRP) :

http://en.miui.com/thread-551251-1-1.html

You will also get some new feats in MIUI Camera App :
Fully Working Manual Mode (Exposure Time, Focus, White Balance, ISO) without losing the Scene mode
Square Mode (Only works on some ROMs)
Audio Focus Mode in Video
Camera Torch capture
Quick Snap Mode
Age Stamp in Photo (Front Camera)
Mirror Front Camera
Burst Shoot Count One Time = 100

Last edited:
Reactions: AmaruIT
Is there a way to activate a vibration when unlocking with fingerprint?

Redmi 3s latest miui9 weekly, magisk

Cheers

Hi all, where is the rom for MTK "HMNote3" ???

Edit: I passed on Epic Rom 7.9.7 and have had a notif for EU Rom 7.9.21 V3. So when I clic on download, I'm notifi a "YOU ALREADY UP TO DATE". ??????????
Help me please

Sorry for my bad English, I'm French
math

Last edited:
@ingbrzy,
xiaomi.eu_multi_HM4X_V8.5.4.0.MAMCNED_v8-6.0.zip
notification led lights doesn't work as they supposed to. Green is yellow, yellow is yellow, white is not white, cyan is cyan, something is wrong. Just saying, maybe you can fix it. Thank you although for your hard work!

Plus, Google Spell Checker CANNOT be disabled on Xiaomi.EU ROMS either.
Red, green and blue don't work. White, cyan, yellow and violet work. I hope it will be fixed.

Reactions: CyNote
sorry for the inconvenience. today I have updated my mi4s to the ROM v3, however follows the failure that does not have data coverage. it is not a bug
c64c9b799064c1f04ed23442c702f30d.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Hi all, where is the rom for MTK "HMNote3" ???

Edit: I passed on Epic Rom 7.9.7 and have had a notif for EU Rom 7.9.21 V3. So when I clic on download, I'm notifi a "YOU ALREADY UP TO DATE". ??????????
Help me please

Sorry for my bad English, I'm French
math
This is a big of the version 7.9.7. I had the same problem too

Many crashes Amazon shopping, Blitzer, eBay just for example is not working anymore... Please work on it... Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.