MIUI 9 7.9.21/22

Do you like MIUI 9?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any build of this rom for Mi5C(song/meri) because I looked at the download links but I couldn't find anything

Hello!
Please help me!
I would like to install this version, but I have a MI4C with 5.1.1. I know that it is hard to go from 5.1.1 to 7.0 with repartition and such, BUT:
I want to use the China developer rom - FASTBOOT version. Do I have to do anything beside of flashing with Mi Flash? It will take care of everything for me? I still have root with locked BL :)

In Mi Mix after the update, the "quick ball" disappeared help me how to turn it back on, I can not find it in the settings??

Attachments

• InkedScreenshot_2017-10-01-18-08-43-493_com.miui.home_LI.jpg
    InkedScreenshot_2017-10-01-18-08-43-493_com.miui.home_LI.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 528
Hello!
Please help me!
I would like to install this version, but I have a MI4C with 5.1.1. I know that it is hard to go from 5.1.1 to 7.0 with repartition and such, BUT:
I want to use the China developer rom - FASTBOOT version. Do I have to do anything beside of flashing with Mi Flash? It will take care of everything for me? I still have root with locked BL :)

You should read the first page with more attention.

ROMs for devices with locked bootloader:

• Unlock your first bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD or TWRP.ME
  • Wipe /data partition
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done
Otherwise follow to link: http://en.miui.com/a-234.html China developer rom version (fasboot)

Last edited:
Anybody has battery draining on 7.9.21? Redmi 4X.

I have problem with auto brightness, you?

Try read this...

https://xiaomi.eu/community/posts/387086/

For Redmi 4x the device properties file (santoni.xml) is inside 'system/app/miuisystem/miuisystem.apk' (under folder '\assets\device_features'), to edit the file you can use 'APK Editor' app, and you need to root your phone.

Thank you for suggesting me that, but I don't want to edit anything. It's just a bug on 7.9.21. On Global Stable ROM, or China Stable ROM 8.5.4 I didn't have this issue.

... i'm not using custom kernel or some heavy mods, the only tweak i use is the missing 4g fix + camera feats (http://en.miui.com/thread-472731-1-1.html) ...
Does the 4G fix work in EU, too? Or is this only for Indonesian area? My Brother says, that 4G is not working correctly with his kenzo.
In the thread is written that last update is workig with MIUI 9 7.9.21 and MIUI 8 7.7.20. Does it also work with older versions like 7.5.18?

Reactions: Pedro Fernandes
I'm on 7.9.21 with Mi5s and I'm using Google Now Launcher --> The Appdrawer is empty or just shows a few apps I've started before. Tried to uninstall, clean cache etc. Any idea?

Hello! Please help me! I would like to install this version, but I have a MI4C with 5.1.1. I know that it is hard to go from 5.1.1 to 7.0 with repartition and such, BUT: I want to use the China developer rom - FASTBOOT version. Do I have to do anything beside of flashing with Mi Flash? It will take care of everything for me? I still have root with locked BL :)
That's a useless question here in this forum. EU-forum doesn't use Fastboot-ROMs and always an unlocked BL is necessary. So please ask in official forum en.miui.com.

Does the 4G fix work in EU, too? Or is this only for Indonesian area? My Brother says, that 4G is not working correctly with his kenzo.
In the thread is written that last update is workig with MIUI 9 7.9.21 and MIUI 8 7.7.20. Does it also work with older versions like 7.5.18?

In Indonesia, due to Indonesia government's law regarding local content, the prefer LTE is removed from the Prefer Network Selection options in Global MIUI ROM (China ROM has this option and it works fine, unfortunately although prefer LTE is there in xiaomi.eu ROM, it doesn't work, it's doesn't do anything when you select it / dummy), so people who use Kenzo in Indonesia cannot use LTE/4G connection (unless they use China ROM).

The 4G/LTE Fix there in that mod is to enables the Prefer LTE option and/or to make it works (for xiaomi.eu ROM), it has nothing to do with network signal.

and yes, the mod works perfectly with older ROMs such as 7.5.18, I started using that mod since xiaomi.eu Dev ROM 6.12.x, till now 7.9.21.

Reactions: MeiGuddet
In Indonesia, due to Indonesia government's law regarding local content, the prefer LTE is removed from the Prefer Network Selection options in Global MIUI ROM (China ROM has this option and it works fine, unfortunately although prefer LTE is there in xiaomi.eu ROM, it doesn't work, it's doesn't do anything when you select it / dummy), so people who use Kenzo in Indonesia cannot use LTE/4G connection (unless they use China ROM).

The 4G/LTE Fix there in that mod is to enables the Prefer LTE option and/or to make it works (for xiaomi.eu ROM), it has nothing to do with network signal.

and yes, the mod works perfectly with older ROMs such as 7.5.18, I started using that mod since xiaomi.eu Dev ROM 6.12.x, till now 7.9.21.
I confirm that :) i installed yesterday on the new Xiaomi.eu dev update for kenzo. Turn i installed the mod and now i have LTE(4G) network :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

The random sd notification is a bad joke, it seems xiaomi haven't idea how to fix it. It's long time since it appears they just ignore to us.
Never more.

Is there any way or chances to make Mi 6 encrypted in Xiaomi.eu roms. Official rom has built in encrypted but its not working after installing any miui based rom including Xiaomi.eu. When pressing encryption on with charging its loading and loading already tried several times with 2 days+ with different version developer version.
I need to use official apps + bank apps which needs encryption method.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

I confirm that :) i installed yesterday on the new Xiaomi.eu dev update for kenzo. Turn i installed the mod and now i have LTE(4G) network :)

Interesting, I thought only Kenzo-ers in Indonesia got that 'special treatment' from Xiaomi, it turned out there is (or are?) other country(s) also got that special treatment.

Before the mod, the Prefer LTE always got reverted back to Prefer 3G after you selected it, right?

After applying the mod, it sticks?

Last edited:
где блядь обновления для моего HMNote3 с мая 2017 ни хуя. прошивка на henesy

Status
Not open for further replies.