MIUI 9 7.9.7/8


Do you like this MIUI version?


  • Total voters
    387
Status
Not open for further replies.

KcNirvana

Members
May 19, 2015
709
102
When I press multitasking and in the menu I click on widgets I get error and launchers restarts.

Here's what happens.


Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Try in English language.
If it works, report to your translation repo

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk
 

Geraldo96

Members
Feb 26, 2017
2
11
random crashes with new Mail app from Kingsoft (WPS Mail)

80% of mails opens without a problem, the other 20% ends up with a crash. It are allways the same mails that causes a crash. Even a small plain mail
 
  • Like
Reactions: linuxghost

Mymymi

Members
Mar 30, 2016
187
40
Try in English language.
If it works, report to your translation repo

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk
When I press multitasking and in the menu I click on widgets I get error and launchers restarts.

Here's what happens.


Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Using English here and working fine ,so language other than English might be the issue
 

archmirak

Members
Aug 29, 2017
162
38
Reporting about 7.9.8 running on MI 5c. No major issues here, everything seems to be working fine. Though I do still have chinese stuff shown in the "popular area" of the built in Mi Browser, just below the search bar. Clearing app data/cache does not solve the issue, after closing and reopening it they're back. This happens with english US, UK and italian locales (the only ones I've tested so far).

 

tvrbanec

Members
Sep 8, 2017
22
15
@ingbrzy
Can you please put swap button for Redmi 4 Prime (HM4Pro)?
The best would be the one can set options how it was before:
Left: Menu
Middle: Home
Right: Back
Long Left: system options, system menu
Long Middle: all tasks
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dicentim

Iain_B

Members
Mar 25, 2013
178
40
@ingbrzy
Can you please put swap button for Redmi 4 Prime (HM4Pro)?
The best would be the one can set options how it was before:
Left: Menu
Middle: Home
Right: Back
Long Left: system options, system menu
Long Middle: all tasks
Yes - this is what quite a lot of people here seem to be asking - and for different phones. We simply want to have the buttons (or 'keys' as they are now being referred to) configurable as they were before.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yaara and Dicentim

Felaf

Members
Sep 12, 2017
2
1
hello thanks for the rom.solo I have a question: why I do not have the smart assistant in me Xiaomi mi5? is there any way to activate it?
 

Dicentim

Members
Sep 12, 2017
1
15
  • I updated my Mi Max from Miui 8 to Miui 9.
All is fine except when I shortly press the menu button it doesn't display menu anymore but recent apps.
I can only change long press function. I could change short press in Miui 8...
Thanks for your help.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Iain_B

hglaurelli

Members
Sep 12, 2017
2
13
Just tried to install and it says that can't recognize MD5 file. After that i've rebooted my phone and the touch is kind crazy...
After 5 touchs on screen, the 6 one fails. Then I went back to twrp to try some fresh install and noticed that the same thing happens there.
Now, i've tried already two factory resets with coming back to MIUI 8 global stable and the problem still resist. Hardware problem? Or it could be caused by some error during the install?

Edit: I've noticed now that everytime I try to swipe there is a minor lag, some stuttering on screen.
Noticed that as I try to change screens or dismiss notifications tabs that happens too
 

Dmytro Gumenkov

Members
Jun 11, 2017
34
20
There is no tags for call records in call log for all calls in my MI5. But recoded files persist in /storage/emulated/0/MIUI/sound_recorder/call_rec and I can listen them through Recorder app.
Just tried call without "+38" at the beginning for example instead of +380677337755 just 0677337755 and tag appears in call log. So "+" symbol is broking tag appearance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.