MIUI 9 7.9.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add widget is not working on RN3Pro. :(
I can see all of the widgets, but can't put out to the screen.

@ingbrzy issues on mi pad 3: Widgets are separated with space among them.
When I try to change toggle position, I got settings fc. I had this issue in miui 8 also, but not with chinese rom.
Updater app give fc when opened.

Mi4c: Testing... All good for the moment. I notice this version softer than the previous one. Thank you! ;)
Can you please check if the screen off options under "Buttons" are still available for our device (long press volume down to take pictures/shoot movies)? Thanks in advance

Don't worry,
Try back friends phone to stock firmware: http://en.miui.com/a-234.html
I made it !! I reflashed the device to latest china dev fasboot rom (7.9.7, now loool). But there still no way to flash the xiaomi.eu multilang on it. I cannot flash twrp, it bricks the device.... I tryed to flash it with adb, and with twrp app. Same resukt, it bricks again....

I made it !! I reflashed the device to latest china dev fasboot rom (7.9.7, now loool). But there still no way to flash the xiaomi.eu multilang on it. I cannot flash twrp, it bricks the device.... I tryed to flash it with adb, and with twrp app. Same resukt, it bricks again....

Did you try format data in TWRP after rom.zip installed and then reboot?

Buttons menu removed and replaced by Key and Gesture shortcuts
But is the option I was asking about (screen off options) still available? Or only the options shown in the changelog image?

Last edited:
Use latest official TWRP recovery for 7.0 nougat

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
I useTWRP3.1.1-0, the last one, dowloaded from official website, via trwp official app, with root permission ! Don't know what to do more loool .

and each 3 flashs, I have to unlock bootlader again..

This device is a kind of rebel....

Any chance for an update for my Mi Note (not pro). China dev miui 9 is available.. It looks like this one is forgotten because it is listed at the bottom of the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.