MIUI 9 7.9.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy Please please reconsider the redmi 2 prime support. Xiaomi still make releases for us and your version is the best customisation for us. Thank you for your time

Reactions: Jony2324
Any ideas how I can get recovery or fastboot on my mipad 2? I sent the updater log on page 3. On with vol up or down just reboots the device.

I install on Redmi 4 Pro/Prime and i have problem with Silent Mode and DND. When i want only Silent its not work and turn on DND. Why?
In Note 4X this is work fine :(

Installed rom for mi pad 3 with all wipes. Updater gives FC. Widgets sets incorrectly. Changing toggle position gives fc.

Good job with the NOTIFICATIONS guys!!!! First time since i got my MI5S Plus that i get notifications in real time.

Is Hermes good to install now - only present in androidfilehost not source ? Thanks

Have used the ROM (Xiaomi. Eu_multi_hmnote2_ 7.9.7 _v9-5.0. zip-726.5 MB Sep 08, 2017 | 11:55AM) from the androidfilehost.com page and am just flashing the ROM's on the smartphone. Once it's completed, I'll give short info.

Have used the ROM (Xiaomi. Eu_multi_hmnote2_ 7.9.7 _v9-5.0. zip-726.5 MB Sep 08, 2017 | 11:55AM) from the androidfilehost.com page and am just flashing the ROM's on the smartphone. Once it's completed, I'll give short info.
Brilliant. Surprised there aren't more rn2ers about , maybe like me they're not expecting it so soon .

Some approximate release date for Redmi Note 4 MTK?

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 4 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Installed on Redmi 4 Prime. The only problem at the moment is the Video app crash. Great job, thanks :)
Weekly? The Version for the Redmi 4 Prime ist still under MIUI 8, right? (MIUI 9 still delayed?)

Gesendet von meinem Redmi 4 mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.