MIUI 9 7.9.7/8

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don´t want to use the standard sms app of MIUI.

but when i define "my" app (see green marked), later the MIUI app (red one) always returns automatically to be standard app.

how can i avoid it?

30354853vc.jpg
Try to freeze the system sms-app with titanium backup

Reactions: tombraga
Nova launcher on my mi5S It works without crash.
Often but lag.

Do you have any special set up? Every time I unlock the mobile phone, the desktop wallpaper looks zoomed, but anywhen I had a previous rom version, this issue only happened when I suddenly exited from an apk in landscape form. Any clue about this issue?

hi all,

because of GPS instability, i want to downgrade to MINotePro_V8.5.1.0 , does anyone know any issues of downgrading from
MIUI 9 - 7.9.7 to 8.5 ?

thanks

Do you have any special set up? Every time I unlock the mobile phone, the desktop wallpaper looks zoomed, but anywhen I had a previous rom version, this issue only happened when I suddenly exited from an apk in landscape form. Any clue about this issue?

Mine works without crashing also (I don't know what can be considered as special set up, nothing fancy). Desktop wallpaper zoomed when returning to home from a landscape app is happening to me also.
I suggest to unsinstall the app and reinstall from goggle play and configure it step by step.

Reactions: juangf87
Banking app (s-mobiili) force closes in First space but works and opens in Second space (weird).
Device Kate
MIUI 7.9.7

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Accessibility off. Did you forget to check that?
at android.view.accessibility.AccessibilityManager.sendAccessibilityEvent(AccessibilityManager.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.requestSendAccessibilityEvent(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewGroup.requestSendAccessibilityEvent(ViewGroup.java)
at android.view.View.sendAccessibilityEventUncheckedInternal(View.java)
at android.view.View.sendAccessibilityEventUnchecked(View.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$SendWindowContentChangedAccessibilityEvent.run(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$SendWindowContentChangedAccessibilityEvent.runOrPost(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.postSendWindowContentChangedCallback(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.notifySubtreeAccessibilityStateChanged(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewGroup.notifySubtreeAccessibilityStateChanged(ViewGroup.java)
at android.view.View.notifySubtreeAccessibilityStateChangedIfNeeded(View.java)
at android.view.View.invalidateOutline(View.java)
at android.view.View.internalSetPadding(View.java)
at android.view.ViewGroup.internalSetPadding(ViewGroup.java)
at android.view.View.fitSystemWindowsInt(View.java)
at android.view.View.fitSystemWindows(View.java)
at android.view.View.onApplyWindowInsets(View.java)
at android.view.View.dispatchApplyWindowInsets(View.java)
at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchApplyWindowInsets(ViewGroup.java)
at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchApplyWindowInsets(ViewGroup.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.dispatchApplyInsets(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.performTraversals(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl.doTraversal(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.ViewRootImpl$TraversalRunnable.run(ViewRootImpl.java)
at android.view.Choreographer$CallbackRecord.run(Choreographer.java)
at android.view.Choreographer.doCallbacks(Choreographer.java)
at android.view.Choreographer.doFrame(Choreographer.java)
at android.view.Choreographer$FrameDisplayEventReceiver.run(Choreographer.java)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)

Hello guys,
I have never installed a rom on a phone. Which steps do I exactly have to follow in order to install ROM to MI 5x?
Do I need TWRP? If so, which one? Couldn't find something with name 5x in it.
Thanks in advance

did you check this ?
I just have to download "tiffany", right?
didn't got they came up with different names
Which steps do I have to follow then?
Is this "Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM" as straight forward as it sounds?

[QUOTE = "juangf87, post: 385816, membro: 177580"] Avete qualche speciale installazione? Ogni volta che sbloco il telefono cellulare, lo sfondo del desktop sembra ingrandito, ma quando ho avuto una precedente versione rom, questo problema è accaduto solo quando sono improvvisamente uscito da un apk in forma di paesaggio. Qualche indizio su questo problema? [/ QUOTE]

No special setup.
The Nova lancher beta 1 version 5.5. The animated background also works properly

Is this "Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM" as straight forward as it sounds?

Do u have an unlocked Bootloader?

first unlock your phone, did you unlock ? (unlock)

copy the miui file to your phone which can be downloaded from : file

then do the following from command line which run as admin : (you have adb&fatboot files , right ? if not, download here)

adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash recovery cofface_recovery_tiffany_twrp.img
fastboot boot cofface_recovery_tiffany_twrp.img

and then open bootloader (power button+volume up)

install the copied file from your phone (better wipe all cache etc before installing in case)

and done !

it also says as an extra option to boot your mobile, i am not sure about this, you should try to boot if above will not work for you...

good luck !

Reactions: binia
I have a question, If i install on my Mi Pad 2 what is on china dev via updater xiaomi.eu in stable so this will be working or this will be a bootloop?

Hello guys,
I have never installed a rom on a phone. Which steps do I exactly have to follow in order to install ROM to MI 5x?
Do I need TWRP? If so, which one? Couldn't find something with name 5x in it.
Thanks in advance
try this program it is very easy for beginner http://xiaomitool.com
search rom available on the web, you choose which install and also if you want to install twrp and program does everything else (without unlocking bootloader)
tutorial https://www.xiaomitoday.it/guida-to...rom-senza-sbloccare-bootloader-senza-dfc.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Bmz_z4
Status
Not open for further replies.