8.1.11 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the notification problem of the xiaomi phones, we can only solve it step by step. It happens to many china phones even with the global version. That's stupid but we have no ultimate solution indeed.
I try to solve it with a very stupid method everytime I flashed the rom.
1. Turn on battery saver globally.
2. Then on saver for those apps.
3. Turn off saver for those Apps.
4. Turn off savee globally.
5. Turn off notifications for those apps.
6. Turn on notifications for those apps.
7. Reboot

Stupid enough?

For the notification problem of the xiaomi phones, we can only solve it step by step. It happens to many china phones even with the global version. That's stupid but we have no ultimate solution indeed.
7. Reboot

Stupid enough?

I don't have any problems with notifications on global rom.

7. Reboot

Stupid enough?

Quite stupid indeed! :D:D:D

Just turn off Battery Saver for all Apps right at the beginning will do!;)

Hi
What about mi4c ? Works fine or not ? I didn't see anything for this phone. Thanks

Envoyé de mon Mi-4c en utilisant Tapatalk

I don't have any problems with notifications on global rom.

for the global roms, majroity of the users wont get notification problem but some of them got it. you can search through the internet using suitable keywords.

thank you for the great work of the team.
i have to report one minor issue of the new oero rom for mi6 . i found the charging speed may be slowed down in this version of rom. i spent 1.5hrs to charge the phone from 35% to 70% with original charger.

these bugs are all known, u just need to read the thread.
reboot your Mi6 and it should charge fast again.

but there are so many bugs, I will downgrade now my Mi6 to 7.11.30 again

Reactions: MTTMM
My mi note 3 is locked after HMNote3SE rom installation. On twrp (after a succesfull installation) I pressed "boot system" and the phone died. no recovery, no fastboot, no usb debugging due to an app that doesn't work with that option on.

I'm came from 7.11 MIUI ROM and after dirty flash this OREO release my phone became so slow, slow opening apps, slow change settings etc.
So I done clean installation with wipe, now my phone works like it should it's fast at least as before.
So I reccommmend to slowing down phone problems to do clean installation.

I found small bug, aquamail app do not play notification sound on new incoming e-mails.

How can i uninstall it? Because it's a system app, i can't uninstall it in setting of my phone. Tks
Install supersu
From Titanium backup, copy mi remote (to have a backup) and unistall It.
From Play store install It.
The real tip on weeklys is never do some thing that can't be rolled back to the start point.

hi, how can I flash this rom to my mi6 running the last global dev nougat. i have twrp but its not succeeding, its just always showing boot animation, that mi logo and powered by android.

hi, how can I flash this rom to my mi6 running the last global dev nougat. i have twrp but its not succeeding, its just always showing boot animation, that mi logo and powered by android.
you need to wait 5 to 20mins on the first reboot after flashing

Reactions: dandyna07
I think 3S build is broken, it deleted all app data and startup took way longer than usual because for unknown reason it duplicated all apps (miui dual apps)... Restored backup.
Seems like Magisk 14 and 15.x is bugged with this update... it causes this issue, anyone can confirm?

Magisk 15.3 is working fine on my Mi6 with Oreo. As a matter of fact all previous versions since 14.0 were working good too on my phone (with previous Nougat xiaomi.eu releases).

thank you for the great work of the team.
i have to report one minor issue of the new oero rom for mi6 . i found the charging speed may be slowed down in this version of rom. i spent 1.5hrs to charge the phone from 35% to 70% with original charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.