8.1.11 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mi 5s plus and since I'm using miui 9.3 i have some issues with the notifications, they dissapear if I receive more than one of the same application, i was hoping that the v2 of this version will fix that problem but it seems that it persist

I have an iOS device which has the scroll to top feature. It basically scrolls to top page when you tap on the status bar.
Many of the iOS users would be aware of it. I wish MiUi could bring in such feature too as it is extremely helpful when browsing and reading PDFs on mobile.

Thanks for all your work.
May someone tell me where is stored on the device the Rom release downloaded with the updater app of the device using OTA ?
I want to delete it after installing it but I don't find it.
Thanks in advance.

Internal SD card

Imo the notification is the basic and major part of the system, so the related bug is major as well regardless who use or who don't use mentioned messaging apps.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more, notification is a very important part of smartphone, at least that's the case for me, but since there are so many people here keep saying it out loud, telling everybody that notification bug we're having in the last 3 weeklies are so tiny little minor not important at all bugs (because it's not stop our phone from working and not explode), I changed my comment related to this notification bug using a little bit sarcarm haha my bad..

but a little bit thinking (or logic) will tell us that since so many people are complaining about that bug....???

Last edited:
Hello Dev-Team,
don't know your tricks but the latest 8.1.11 V2 on my Mido works like a charm and ridiculous snappy.....don't know why but it seems that the CPU is working much more faster in energysaving mode....how this works??? Do you pushed any buttons inside?

Realized it because energysaving mode is on for the hole time on my Mido!

GREAT!

Edit: ...if the dev team didn't pushed the buttons i think I did it by myself :)

I still switched off all the "Apps with data permissions" permissions....and with no negativ side effects!

Last edited:
...most of the times damn apps or damn Google play services

Not always, many times i found out that Swift Keyboard took a lot of battery on My Mi Max 2 and I switch back to Google Keyboard, lately Swift Keyboard doing the same on My Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo), and I had to switch to Google Keyboard.

Couldn't agree more, notification is a very important part of smartphone, at least that's the case for me, but since there are so many people here keep saying it out loud, telling everybody that notification bug we're having in the last 3 weeklies are so tiny little minor not important at all bugs (because it's not stop our phone from working and not explode), I changed my comment related to this notification bug using a little bit sarcarm haha my bad..

but a little bit thinking (or logic) will tell us that since so many people are complaining about that bug....???

It is a major problem if you don't fix it while it is a minor problem if you fix it. Check around and spend some time to fix it.

quick charge on mi6 not working (0.5A Max),bluetooth cannot re-enable before reboot device,LDAC not working

I have mi 5s plus and since I'm using miui 9.3 i have some issues with the notifications, they dissapear if I receive more than one of the same application, i was hoping that the v2 of this version will fix that problem but it seems that it persist

read the changelog well. there are written problems known.

It is a major problem if you don't fix it while it is a minor problem if you fix it. Check around and spend some time to fix it.

I 'm not sure what you mean, but you're asking to the wrong people and forum
quick charge on mi6 not working (0.5A Max),bluetooth cannot re-enable before reboot device,LDAC not working

Try turn the phone off, then charge it, and see whether it charge with normal speed, then turn it on with the charge cable still plugged in.

Last week my Redmi Note 3 start to charge very slow (less than 300mA) then I charge it while it's off, the charge speed back to normal.

Thank you. I manage to install it after your advise.

By the way, found it irritating that this new Oreo is showing "WhatsApp is running in the background" notification on the notification bar.
is there anyway to disable these type of background notification?

Maybe there are some bugs about launcher with theme Limitless. Sometime the icons are listed 6*4, but other times 5*4 after reboot. It is very annoying.
Device Mi 6 with 8.1.11 v2

This week rom got 98% recommendation to flash votes... (I didn't flash this rom)..interesting don't you think.?

Are beta testers mostly living in china? So many bugs we are facing with china rom ddin't happened to them?
Pct of recomendation by Miui forum is just ridicolous. Every week there is a "dictatorial state like" percentage of recomendation even if, and it happened in the past, the rom has been retired by MIUI the very first day of releasing because it was too buggy.

v2.
Scanner app FC.
MI 5

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/miuistatssdkshared.jar", zip file "/system/framework/android.test.runner.jar", zip file "/system/priv-app/MiuiScanner/MiuiScanner.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/priv-app/MiuiScanner/lib/arm64, /system/fake-libs64, /system/priv-app/MiuiScanner/MiuiScanner.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64]]] couldn't find "libQuadrangleRecognizer.so"
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:972)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1530)
at com.xiaomi.recognizer.Quadrangle.<clinit>(Quadrangle.java)
at com.xiaomi.recognizer.Quadrangle.detectByteArray(Quadrangle.java)
at com.xiaomi.scanner.module.DocumentModule$DocumentHandler.detectPreviewData(DocumentModule.java)
at com.xiaomi.scanner.module.DocumentModule$DocumentHandler.handleMessage(DocumentModule.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java)

Poslano sa mog MI 5 koristeći Tapatalk

Thank you. I manage to install it after your advise.

By the way, found it irritating that this new Oreo is showing "WhatsApp is running in the background" notification on the notification bar.
is there anyway to disable these type of background notification?
Try this. Might help you
9829d67a649db1ba57051dd52c6e97e9.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 0kti78
Status
Not open for further replies.