8.1.11 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
8.1.11, Mi 6, FC credit card app (Meu Cartão BV).
51cabdbc4fb21a72a69b5640934f45e7.jpg

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando Tapatalk

This settings part it's still in English...

IMG_20180112_124000.jpg
You've got to wait till MIUI.it team release his version to get a full translated ROM, but then will be another MIUI.eu ROM, so i don't think you will ever have a full translated ROM unless you install MIUI.it ROM

Sorry If I'm posting in the wrong place, but i searched and found nothing about MI6 V9.2.3.0 NCACNEK v9-7.1. I only find about miui 9.1 and 9.3. Where can I get some help about 9.2?

You've got to wait till MIUI.it team release his version to get a full translated ROM, but then will be another MIUI.eu ROM, so i don't think you will ever have a full translated ROM unless you install MIUI.it ROM
Thia part never will be tranlsated, because its from china servers load , this is online content.

In few first Miui 9 roms this was in Rom, offilne information, now its online contnet loaded from servers Xiaomi.
Xiaomi.eu base on China roms. In China roms not many languages. Only 4(5 but 2 lang is Chinese simple and tradition) English etc.
Maybe its translate on Global Roms or custom base on Global. Because Global have many languages.

Hi,

do you have any solution about bug of notification?I've a problem with WhatsApp and Gmail that does not highlight notification of new message

I would recommend everybody with the double notification icon issue to download the 7.12.21 ROM for your device, extract MiuiSystemUI.apk from it and flash it to your device, replacing the 8.1.11 APK. You will have the classic notifications, but at least you won't get two notification icons.

Reactions: Baraa
I would recommend everybody with the double notification icon issue to download the 7.12.21 ROM for your device, extract MiuiSystemUI.apk from it and flash it to your device, replacing the 8.1.11 APK. You will have the classic notifications, but at least you won't get two notification icons.

Does the split screen works?

Yeah, 7.12.21's APK already has split screen, but no rounded corners in Recents panel.
Write to all, that we must do that after new install(update) Xiaomi.eu in Friday until They not fix This bug.

Write faq how extrat this apk, not all user know how do it( i knowx it not for me).

Write warning, that could be FC MiuiSystemUI.apk or system crash :)

Write to all, that we must do that after new install(update) Xiaomi.eu in Friday until They not fix This bug.

Write faq how extrat this apk, not all user know how do it( i knowx it not for me).

Write warning, that could be FC MiuiSystemUI.apk or system crash :)
Yes, sir, any more orders sir?

Hello, i have problem after update to this version with mi remote on my Redmi 4A.
So i made a clean install to solve, and no change.
I made a screenshot in atteched file.
Do you have ideas ?
Best regards.
Seb

Edit : Scanner crashes too

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-15-15-22-15-739_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-15-15-22-15-739_com.miui.bugreport.png
    123 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
Yeah, 7.12.21's APK already has split screen, but no rounded corners in Recents panel.

Ic, I tried this way to fix the sound notification bug few months ago, while it fixed the sound notification bug, it crashed split screen.

But to be honest, the only thing I need from rom 7.12.28 to 8.1.11 is the notification grouping feature, so it's pointless for me to upgrade then to fix back the notification to old style, I'll rather stay with 7.12.21.

Thanks for the idea though, may be if there is a must have feature in the next new weekly rom, I will do it.

Last edited:
No 7.12.21 ROM for Mi6 ):

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando Tapatalk

Hi,

do you have any solution about bug of notification?I've a problem with WhatsApp and Gmail that does not highlight notification of new message

I have the same problem. through three points fails to downgrade the firmware ((

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.