Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thanks for this update!
Installed this one and happy to confirm that the double notification and notification disappearing is gone now!
Also on the smart assistant the calendar entries are shown now. That wasn't showing for months on my phone.
Very happy and thank you guys!

Mi6 user! :)

Nice to hear that it is completely fixed for Oreo based devices...

I opened a thread on bugs section also, in settings / display / display sleep time cant be changed . Anyone noticed ? Thanks.
OMG, simple things can lead to difficulties...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

this is getting ridiculous. i don't care about oreo, assistant or any other feature, i just want my phone like it used to be before double notification bug (and before gmail notification changed maybe, very annoying as well) i don't know what china developers are doing all the time, but they forgot how to make a working phone. i could understand if it was a single phone issue, maybe near its EOL, but it isn't, i'm very very disappointed

Hi I have try the full screen gesture, but think that there is a bug, when I use the gesture to go at home, for a few seconds disappared the icon of the last app open.

What's the meaning of "in case apps fc"?
What do you not understand here? It is clearly written that in the event of some problems/bugs in the style of FC (Force Close) any apps, do Factory Reset.FC - the application suddenly closes and ejects the error / error code

Just installed on my Mi4s
Unfortunately new sound system doesn't change the very very bad sound level recorded by recorder APK.
Still unusable for interview or Other recording mode

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi I have try the full screen gesture, but think that there is a bug, when I use the gesture to go at home, for a few seconds disappared the icon of the last app open.

Hmmm, the double notification bug is fixed but some notification are dissapearing. :(

I reacted to your feedback here quote: "happy to confirm that the double notification and notification disappearing is gone now!"

So, disappearing notification issue still exist on Oreo builds as well...

Last edited:
I reacted to your feedback here quote: "happy to confirm that the double notification and notification disappearing is gone now!"

So, disappearing notification issue still exist on Oreo builds as well...

Jup I guess...
The double noticiation is fixed on my device.

Superb.Downloading for my mix2.Any special note for me? mix2 users,hw is the update..?And what about installed apps after update?

On Mi5s first notification has no double icon anymore, but the second sometimes works normal, and other times keeps disapearing, its getting better... Mi5s received security patch from 01-01-2018, so are we now protected against spectre and meltdown?;) Just kidding! Good Job

Status
Not open for further replies.