Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, did you also get back "boot animation" and "boot audio" customizable options in themes app?

fa0e5ee7765219ee8246f7042d02b7e1.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried updating on a mix1? do the notifications disappear? and other applications work? scanner?

Developer Rom: Note: The update for Mi MIX 2 and Mi 6 is suspended due to interface FC issue that may occur sometimes.

so if it is in the dev-rom, it must be in the global rom too

why do you rename all the apps with "Mi" in the front? Its terrible!!!
Mi File, Mi Calculator, Mi Video....

On Mi5 just file explorer got new name as "Mi File Manager" other apps are on the same name...

When i try to installa twrp image in mi mix 2, UI ask me where install: boot, recovery or system. What's the correct mode?

in the mi max 2 it gives an error when setting the finger. I can not unblock it with the fingerprint. In addition, notifications continue to give problems. A message appears. two messages goes. So already with the passage of the roms is not going either the finger and the notifications in mi max2

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-19-10-40-14-867_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-19-10-40-14-867_com.android.settings.png
    133.1 KB · Views: 386
ever since i updated my mi5 to miui 9 i'm suffering from battery drain.
i tried to wipe. nothing helps.
does it happen to everyone? what can i do?
miui version 9.2.1.0 stable.

Reactions: Goyesays
Guys, did you also get back "boot animation" and "boot audio" customizable options in themes app?

fa0e5ee7765219ee8246f7042d02b7e1.jpg

Yes, i get default in 8.1.17 :) developers change again policy rules and security in theme app in china roms.

Any prevent installing theme from the mtz file using the miuitheme editor from google play(its not official app). Some time ago the team Miuithemeeditor from google again cracked security in themes app china and app work fine but from 8.1.17 again lock. I speak about china roms, because on Xiaomi.eu you have a patch and there should be no problem with loading and using mtz files.

Last edited by a moderator:
What? I have only rename Mi File Manager and i like it. Calculator etc i have old/normal names.
Rename File Manager its change from China rom in this week and thats why Xiaomi.eu change too name of this app.
For me is very good move. Mi Video in China its normall name.

0b7d41da23085bd15c53f6c44ddb0ac1.jpg
002807e2850bb78396a53ba0a8a5ca39.jpg

nothing really change on my mi6 since last update. except for animation faster when quitting it.

Yes, i get default in all in 8.1.17 :) developers change again policy rules and scurity in theme app in china roms.

Any prevent installing theme from the mtz file using the miuitheme editor from google play(its not official app). Some time ago the team Miuithemeeditor from google cracked security in themes app china and app work fine but from 8.1.17 again lock. I speak about china romes, because on Xiaomi.eu you have a patch and there should be no problem with loading and using mtz files.

Ok thx, so this is the reason...it was just strange that only noticed by me, no one else reported it...

I continue to still have problem with micloud app.
I cannot execute a complete backup.
I have already tried to log off an log on man times.
Are there any problems linked to Micloud?
Thanks

On my M5, everything works fine so far. It became noticeably more RAM !!! Pleasant new screen lock sounds. Translation while everywhere normal. The discharge of the battery while it goes is normal, let's see what will happen in the evening. Good job! Thanks.

Reactions: Goyesays
Status
Not open for further replies.