Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Xiaomi.EU team,
you can rearrange the themes application because the themes are decentralized with respect to the general layaut.
4ab4657137797ae0eb0750f013d0fba6.jpg

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Mi mix 2 I have a problem after updating.
I installed the latest TWRP I installed the rom and then my fingerprints does not work anymore and Even if I try to add them again they just don't get recognized.

No more face unlock?

Thanks,
Antonio

hi every nody and big thanks for oreo on Mix2
But i have a problem with charge : i have rapid charge on notification but i passed 14% to 84% on 2Hours!!! it s very looonnnngggg
any else ?

Still problem with WhatsApp notification sound! When they will solve it? :(

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello guys. today I asked a question but no one answered. I have read so many comments from people who have the mix1 device. I also have a mix1 but before updating I wanted to know if the notifications disappear or not. can someone answer me?

Is there any harm or differences if we just use the whole framework.jar and framework-res.jar? Since it's easier than to take some files from these files (no need to extract and repack)?

And by porting these files, is that means we will having the same notification shades as in global rom?
Yes, system apps will start crashing.
Since 8.1.18, you can't even use MiuiSystemUI.apk from the Global ROM unless you "fix" several references to framework resources.
It's too complicated to implement consistently.

Redmi pro x20 updated and no issues to report. Thanks for the work!

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Yes, system apps will start crashing.
Since 8.1.18, you can't even use MiuiSystemUI.apk from the Global ROM unless you "fix" several references to framework resources.
It's too complicated to implement consistently.
Would using a earlier version help? Like 8.1.11 or 8.1.4? And get the respective files from the global version.

Got no OTA updates since 7.11.30 anymore. Can I just update my Mi 6 with this version, without having to do a factory reset?
Hope you can help me :)

Hello guys. today I asked a question but no one answered. I have read so many comments from people who have the mix1 device. I also have a mix1 but before updating I wanted to know if the notifications disappear or not. can someone answer me?

You will likely not get a defintive answer.

I for my part do not (yet) use Whatsapp in the Mix1, I'm still on my Max1 for daily use.
So even if I decide to flash this latest weekly, I will not be using Whatsapp on it.

I think I may wait for the third interation of the full screen guestures, that is the only thing that interests me just now.

Im using mi5 with 8.1.11 v2 weekly, what i should wipe to do update ?
Btw, anyone using mi5 can confirm is face unlock still working??
Thanks

Guia, anyway to passando safetynet using mi6??

+1 to this request. Does SafetyNet work? Or being more specify, does Android Pay work?
Currently I'm at Global Beta and since I left xiaomi.eu I cannot use Androd Pay anymore.

Im using mi5 with 8.1.11 v2 weekly, what i should wipe to do update ?
Btw, anyone using mi5 can confirm is face unlock still working??
Thanks
The best is really through the TWRP and with the cleaning of the caches.
Unlocking the face works. Plus, there is much more free RAM on this ROM!

Reactions: Duy Quang
Dirty flashed with dalvik & cache wipes. So far all good on Mi5s &. Redmi 3s Prime.

Double notifications fixed & no fc so far.

Thanks team!

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

does anyone who has the mix1 tested the notifications in this update? at the second message disappear?

Status
Not open for further replies.