Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just installed this room for the 1st time , my cdma network not working but my gsm is working , look like I am back to China 8.1.18

Flashable Zips to fix & replace xiaomi.eu (China ROM) notification system to Global Rom notification style can be downloaded from these links below (under folder 'MiuiSystemUI').

Please note that the Uninstaller Zip file is an universal one, it works with all devices (It only restores back the original files that was backed up when you flash the MiuiSystemUI installer zip file).
[cut]

Can you port on Mi Mix 2 please?
Thank you for your work!

Reactions: joseja11
I was wondering if there is a way to enable aptX bluetooth audio codec on mido?
The libs are present in this rom, but the phone uses the crappy SBC codec by default.

Reactions: antipasti
I was wondering if there is a way to enable aptX bluetooth audio codec on mido?
The libs are present in this rom, but the phone uses the crappy SBC codec by default.
I think this version is buggy. I also can't get it to work. We'll have to wait until xiaomi fixes it.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Guys do you have problems in the WhatsApp notifications, can u swipe down to read it? I can't, and do you notice better idle battery? One question how can i go back to a stable ROM because i get downgrade problems

Try settings>installed apps>menu>Reset app preferences

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Tried but it doesn`t work...
The log
screenshot_2018-01-22-16-06-24-427_com-miui-bugreport-png.18119

Some updates for the next Oreo release:
1) "Charging sounds" setting was fixed. (the "Spell checker" toggle is already part of official MIUI)
2) The "apps running in the background" and "displayed over other apps" persistent notifications were disabled.
Hopefully, official MIUI will offer an option to disable the notifications for specific apps, like in stock Android Oreo 8.1, and we won't need my patch.

Quick charging issue is still under investigation.

Reactions: cobben
I see that nobody complains about issues with extended screenshot. Am I the only one which have problems with them? I mean, sometimes they work good, sometimes they don't. For example in Google Chrome oftney they don't work. Please tell me if I have to provide logcats.

I see that nobody complains about issues with extended screenshot. Am I the only one which have problems with them? I mean, sometimes they work good, sometimes they don't. For example in Google Chrome oftney they don't work. Please tell me if I have to provide logcats.
This is known. Extended screenshot isn't too compatible with Chrome and several other apps. Try the stock MIUI Browser.

This is known. Extended screenshot isn't too compatible with Chrome and several other apps. Try the stock MIUI Browser.
Thanks. I guess this is up to Xiaomi devs and not eu's devs fault. But I have to say that with 7.11.26 extended screenshot didn't work with Telegram, now they work with Telegram but not with Chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.