Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashable Zips to fix & replace xiaomi.eu (China ROM) notification system to Global Rom notification style can be downloaded from these links below (under folder 'MiuiSystemUI').

Please note that the Uninstaller Zip file is an universal one, it works with all devices (It only restores back the original files that was backed up when you flash the MiuiSystemUI installer zip file).

https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=236967
or
https://jumpshare.com/b/Bnvr0WsYd4UX5drXsmsi

Currently availables : Mi Max 2, Mi 5, Mi 5S, Mi 5S Plus, Mi Note 2, Redmi Note 4X Mido, Redmi 4X, Redmi 4A, Redmi 5A, Redmi Note 5A, Redmi Note 5A Prime, Mi Max 32, Mi Max Prime, Mi 3/Mi 4 (feedback please).

Note :
*) All Credits Go to @graw2 & @Igor Eisberg for their research and findings.
*) 1st reboot after replacing MiuiSystemUI (both Install and Uninstall) need 5 minutes or maybe more, so be patient, it's not a bootloop, I tried this several times with my Mi Max 2.
* Recommend to clear Cache & Dalvik before reboot.
I flashed it on Redm 4x, works fabulous but in Notification & toggles Settings only works combined layout. Separate does not work

Actually there is no need to backup anything..., files to be replaced are 1st backed up to be used by Universal Uninstaller zipfile (I tested installing and uninstalling myself on my Mi Max 2 a few times without backing up), but of course there is no harm doing backup 1st.

But using MiuiSystemUI zipfile intended for other devices seems not a good idea, don't think it will works or smooth, but if he is brave enough to try...maybe using file for Mi Max 2 since they are both on Android 7.1
And its reason why i recommended Backup on Twrp when we try do something like that. When systen crash or etc we can do restore from backup and we have good/working system.

I flashed it on Redm 4x, works fabulous but in Notification & toggles Settings only works combined layout. Separate does not work

Didn't notice that, I always use the combined layout.

Yep, because separate mode officially removed from global build where we took the files from, so it's not a bug...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

We wanted to have the Global rom notification style, now we have it 'as is' hahaha, but it should be less problem then having to live with the disappering notification bug.

Last edited:
And its reason why i recommended Backup on Twrp when we try do something like that. When systen crash or etc we can do restore from backup and we have good/working system.

Yeah, different device, backup is recommended, so have you tried using one of these zipfile with your Mi 5x? Does it works?

Thanks a lot for your work :)
After flashed your zip I noticed only a bug: charger sound is played although I setted it off in settings menù; but I can live with it (or try to recompile MIUISystem.apk) :)

Must be a bug we inherited by using the global rom framework haha.

Try search @Igor Eisberg posts in this thread, saw he shared how to disable charging sound the easy way.

Up until Miui 9 7.12.21 beta my Phone automatically updated to newer versions but, it has been stuck on that Version telling me that my Mi Mix 2 is up to date (see Screenshot).

Is there a reason why the automatic Updates no longer work? I am in Germany.

Should I download and install the new ROM manually?

Attachments

• 2018-01-23 12.12.19.png
    2018-01-23 12.12.19.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 365
Up until Miui 9 7.12.21 beta my Phone automatically updated to newer versions but, it has been stuck on that Version telling me that my Mi Mix 2 is up to date (see Screenshot).

Is there a reason why the automatic Updates no longer work? I am in Germany.

Should I download and install the new ROM manually?
7.12.21 was the last update prior to the release of Oreo (Android 8).

I believe that OTA is not functioning at present for Oreo, so use TWRP (following instructions in post 1 or 2 of this thread).

Reactions: Jac_Ques
Hi,

Thank you for this ROM

Bluetooth problem also with Mi Amazfit Pace on MIX 2.

After a while bluetooth crash and you cannot toogle on anymore, you must reboot....until it crash again ^^

No more face unlock also snif
No fast charge very slow.

Google app installed by default ? Arghhhhh

Waiting for next ROM :)

Last edited:
On the lockscreen when i swipe from the left the menu is on the top and it does not open the contacts menu, it does, kinda laggy and thennthe screen locks again. Shame.. i loved that feature.
Redmi Note 2.

Thanks a lot for your work :)
After flashed your zip I noticed only a bug: charger sound is played although I setted it off in settings menù; but I can live with it (or try to recompile MIUISystem.apk) :)
Must be a bug we inherited by using the global rom framework haha.

Try search @Igor Eisberg posts in this thread, saw he shared how to disable charging sound the easy way.
That's not a bug. You cannot disable charging sounds in ANY official MIUI. The toggle in Settings works properly, but the sound is played by MiuiSystemUI. Disabling the charging sound is exclusive to Xiaomi.eu's MiuiSystemUI.apk (just like the toggle in Settings is exclusive to Xiaomi.eu's Settings.apk).

Last edited:
Magisk 15 is very bad .. I still using 14 till now
Magisk 15 is fine. Either explain yourself, or please cut the nonsense and enjoy your outdated Magisk 14.
AdAway 3.2 is outdated, it has nothing to do with Magisk. I provided you a link to AdAway 3.3 which works properly with Magisk 15.

Hi

I'm intersted for link to adaway 3.3 too...
Thanks to you

BTW, adaway 3.2 works fine with Magisk 15.3 (redmi 4x Santoni)

Hi

I'm intersted for link to adaway 3.3 too...
Thanks to you

BTW, adaway 3.2 works fine with Magisk 15.3 (redmi 4x Santoni)
Check the links in @Soebianto signature...you can find flashable adaway zip

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.