Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed eu rom 8.1.18(Redmi5 plus) By the way

When i use YouTube application, the area where the left and right blackletterbox(18:9) won't go away

It worked well on my previous Global ROM 9.2.3.0( pinch to zoom fill the screen in YouTube application)

I am wondering what mistake I made when I installed it.

how i solve this problem?

There is a solution for slow charging speed on 2nd post, try it.

Changelogs always on the 2nd post.

Hi Soebianto... I can't seem to find the solution you are talking about in the 2nd post, nor in the 2nd page of the thread... Hope you can link me to it... Thanks.

Hi Soebianto... I can't seem to find the solution you are talking about in the 2nd post, nor in the 2nd page of the thread... Hope you can link me to it... Thanks.

This one...it also works on Android 7

CHANGELOG 8.1.18
Known Android 8.0 issues:

- In some cases, reboot with plugged in charger to get QuickCharge enabled

Last edited:
This one...it also works on Android 7

Tried it... Doesn't work... >.< Still slow with charging... My previous charging from single digit battery level to 100% is only around 2 and a half hours... But with this current ROM, it became almost 4 hours... Thought it was a bug with the battery charging status. But then, as I have timed it from the time I plugged in the charger, it really took almost 4 hours before becoming full... :(

By the way, is it possible for me to dirty flash the previous ROM prior to this? 8.1.11? Won't it have any issue?

Tried it... Doesn't work... >.< Still slow with charging... My previous charging from single digit battery level to 100% is only around 2 and a half hours... But with this current ROM, it became almost 4 hours... Thought it was a bug with the battery charging status. But then, as I have timed it from the time I plugged in the charger, it really took almost 4 hours before becoming full... :(

By the way, is it possible for me to dirty flash the previous ROM prior to this? 8.1.11? Won't it have any issue?

Try this : turn off your phone, and charge it for a while maybe to 50% than turn on with charge plugged in, I cured my slow charging Kenzo once this way.

Try this : turn off your phone, and charge it for a while maybe to 50% than turn on with charge plugged in, I cured my slow charging Kenzo once this way.

Guess I'll just reflash the old version... I also somehow doesn't like the camera configuration on this update... Thanks anyway for your help... :)

Hello.
How OTA works on this ROM? Is it checks automatically or i should find new versions manually? Will it automatically flashed via twrp and reboots to the system?
I ask this all to understand - is it hard for old woman to update ROM and should i stay with global stable. Or it user-friendly process?

Hi everybody, I would like to know if the fullscreen gestures and the face ID unlock are present both in the weekly and the stable or only in the weekly.
Thank you in Advance.

Guess I'll just reflash the old version... I also somehow doesn't like the camera configuration on this update... Thanks anyway for your help... :)

Better try charging with phone off first, since it help my Android 6 Kenzo with the same problem.

Downgrading is not moving forward...

Someone knows how to put the previous message sent sound? I cant configure this..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Viber notifications are real mess on this rom,it killing them,not showing on lockscreen etc.Its useless for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.