8.1.25 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
choose an other notification sound in whatsapp (the standard sound does not work, choose "fresh.ogg"
from further down, to get the standard notificationsound back)
does not work! it does not sound and does not vibrate on WhatsApp or on telegram!
It does not work with the default sound and not with fresh. I did a full wipe again without installing any apps and without restoring backups .. I installed telegram and WhatsApp on the clean phone and it does not work !!!!!Mi mix2

Reactions: Mattrazol
FIXED - I need to disable screen unlock and then update
I have the same problem to Mi Note 3. Flashed the update correctly via TWRP but after boot screen with Mi logo gives me black screen.
What screen unlock option did you disable and worked?

It looks like I need to plead Xiaomi for permission to unlock the bootloader on my phone? Is this really for real, or can I install this ROM without waiting for permission, if it ever comes?

Reactions: eddie9684
Someone know what files change in v2 for Mido to fix hdr video, I'd like to replace only the needed files, tks

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 4X através de Tapatalk

I have installed both magisk and smart lock launcher but no luck. It still stops at lock screen and needs to be opened by my pattern or fingerprint. Can you explain in detail how you managed? Thanks in advance
Doesn't work indeed.I think only Mi gadgets(Mi band/Mi bluetooth box,...)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 met Tapatalk

Reactions: sevda
All very interesting, not unexpected.

I've never worked with GSM systems, but do have a background in communication electronics construction (from the 1980's), when I also first started working with Unix, so I have a general feeling for what might be going on.
Ah! the good old tlmes, when one was surprised every time something worked!

Note that we are in Ventspils, a town of only about 38000 people, and I am surprised that LMT has added so many bands.
I have seen: 1,3,7,8,20,38, though not all on the Mi Max Prime of course.
Possibly trying to kill the capacity problem with more bands?

In Sweden Telia generally runs 3 and 20 only, and 7 in bigger cities, and the results are better.
Yes, more does not equal better - I am battling the same thing here in Manila, with five LTE bands.
A lot of people involved in RF Planning do not understand interference management, and try to solve what is perceived as a capacity issue with more sites, but it does the opposite if interference is the problem.

Reactions: cobben
Got fc with mi browser and mi music.
Also apps names are com.android.browser.BrowserActivity and
com.miui.player.ui.MusicBrowserActivity

No more updates for Redmi Note 3 MTK and Redmi Note 2 because of End Of Lifetime. ROM is too big for system partition. R.I.P.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

It looks like I need to plead Xiaomi for permission to unlock the bootloader on my phone? Is this really for real, or can I install this ROM without waiting for permission, if it ever comes?
that is right, i just did that and it is not cool, the sms did not want to arrive and when it arrived, the page already expired, then it said something that my ip or my country ip had too much tries and i had to wait, both on the page and on the sms sending...

in the end, i had to use a vpn to both get the sms then also put the code they gave me.. then after that , i had to wait a couple of days to be able to use the unlocker program.

What about mi remote? I see people with similar problems, it's buggy, any idea if the same problem happens in the Chiva dev rom?

2 more people reported lags on mix 2 with 8.1.25 V2. One was installed with full wipe, another updated from 8.1.18 with clear cache.

Отправлено с моего SM-G950F через Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.