8.1.25 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am back to vers. 8.1.18.
To switch to the last stable (9.2.2) i can use TWRP with full wipe (factory reset) - understood.
If I want to switch to xiaomi official global (the .zip - file), can I also do it with TWRP and full wipe or must I do it with "SP flash" ???

Th
You cant read?

Redmi Note 2 - completed support from Xiaomi.eu, you have a description of EOL in the first post about the topic. There is no Rom 8.1.25 for RN2, and neither will nor come out later, no OTA too.

Reason: problems with the compilation of roms for this phone, and for Redmi Note 3 MtK, the space on the system partition has ended.

8.1.18 Xiaomi.eu this is last rom for this phone

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=673956719939813600

You can flash and stay forever or change to Miui Global rom(Developer 8.1.25 and in future newer) or Stable.
Thank you

Eol its end of life update for this phone. No 8.1.25 xiaomi.eu for this phone and They dont release. Install/Stay last 8.1.18/11 or change to Global.
Hello zeork. I updated my RN2 to v2 before it was taken down . The only comments I read here is that English was present even though another language was set , and as I am English this isn’t an issue for me ! Are there any other issues you know of which might be a concern , it seems to be working fine for me so far . Thanks.

Hello zeork. I updated my RN2 to v2 before it was taken down . The only comments I read here is that English was present even though another language was set , and as I am English this isn’t an issue for me ! Are there any other issues you know of which might be a concern , it seems to be working fine for me so far . Thanks.
We still can download 8.1.25 for RN2 but i not recommended install it.
Ask @ingbrzy about that.
I just yestarday flash phone with SP Flash to Global Developer 8.1.25 and i have normal rom with my language and i will have ota in next friday.

Reactions: zorda307 and Mymymi
And - if I go back from newest beta to the last stable version (9.2.2) - is flashing the same procedere than normal, I mean clean dalvik cache is enough?

I dirty flashed from older xiaomi.eu dev rom (i think it was 7.10.x or 7.11.x) to latest xiaomi.eu stable 9.2.x.0 on my Redmi Note 2, so far no problem.

I guess you could try dirty flash yourself (maybe to Global ROM if you want to keep updating your rn2), but please BACKUP your phone through TWRP before doing that.

Is the Redmi 4 (Prada) using the same Rom as the Redmi 4 Prime (markw)?

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Ask @ingbrzy about that.
I just yestarday flash phone with SP Flash to Global Developer 8.1.25 and i have normal rom with my language and i will have ota in next friday.
I
Ask @ingbrzy about that.
Looks like i will have to migrate to official roms to get my weekly update fix

Hi, thanks for the rom. I have two questions:

1) Why, in MIUI weather app, when I click "more details", It opens external browser? Two-Three versions ago It remains in the app.

2) Can I change the bookmarks "miuipolska.pl, MIUIos.cz, ecc."?

@Faber
A1) Because it is the specification of the weather app (latest ver). The app footer has the following description: "Data provided by AccuWeather"

A2) Let's use another browser you like. (Chrome, Firefox, Opera ...)

Reactions: Faber
will someone please explain what 2 clone application version 2,as it was in 8.1.11?????????

Buenas tardes. Pido ayuda desesperadamente Yo sigo con mi problema de sonido en el altavoz, cuando realizo las llamadas. Probé varias cosas que me recomiendan aquí en el foro, pero todas sin éxito. ¿Qué puedo hacer? ¿Cómo puedo solucionarlo sin tener que volver a miui 8 ?. Me gustaría poder quedarme en MIUI 9 con el problema solucionado. Doy las gracias anticipadas a quién me pueda ayudar.

Buenas tardes. Pido ayuda desesperadamente Yo sigo con mi problema de sonido en el altavoz, cuando realizo las llamadas. Probé varias cosas que me recomiendan aquí en el foro, pero todas sin éxito. ¿Qué puedo hacer? ¿Cómo puedo solucionarlo sin tener que volver a miui 8 ?. Me gustaría poder quedarme en MIUI 9 con el problema solucionado. Doy las gracias anticipadas a quién me pueda ayudar.
English please

Tapatalk - Xiaomi MI 6

Sorry I have not understood.. Why i'm not receiving the OTA in my Redmi Note 3 MTK?

Sorry I have not understood.. Why i'm not receiving the OTA in my Redmi Note 3 MTK?
Beacuse 8.1.18 is last Xiaomi.eu rom for Yours phone. EOL- END OF LIFE. Xiaomi.eu not support Yours phone from now.
Reason: Ended space in system partition.
No OTA and new updates for this phone.
You can stay on last Xiaomi.eu 8.1.18/11 or older, or You can flash to China Miui Developer and still get update in future.

No OTA for mi 3? Or EOL?
59bed6e928ca6deb856d05c06567ade8.jpg

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

I always have the issue with "mobile data has run out" notification...
I've Tried to disabile carrierdefaultapp without success.
The other sim mobile data is working correctly, no matter if it's sim1 or sim2.

Obiuvsly i've checked the "no working" sim in another phone and mobile data worked without problem.

There's something i can do?

Thanks...but if you don't do any wipes, are there not more possibilities after the installation is finished to have buggs on the system? I am just asking...
Not at all, system partition is rewritten during the flash and MIUI ages much better if updates are applied without wipes
I`ve flashed that way my Mi4 every week from MIUI 7 to MIUI 8 including some very early daily builds and never faced any issue

Beacuse 8.1.18 is last Xiaomi.eu rom for Yours phone. EOL- END OF LIFE. Xiaomi.eu not support Yours phone from now.
Reason: Ended space in system partition.
No OTA and new updates for this phone.
You can stay on last Xiaomi.eu 8.1.18/11 or older, or You can flash to China Miui Developer and still get update in future.

Ah ok, i didn't know that meant EOL
But why the China Rom still is updated?
Is this a limit of the Xiaomi.eu?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.