Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
but I'm not using it now. I just asked if there were any news for tomorrow all here. There are people who do worse than me and do not say anything. break the boxes just me.
I write to You what You should do....
Wait to Friday to changlogs or try Today rom 8.1.11 when @ingbrzy upload this version (wait 3-5 hours) or only read post users who will install this update tonight. You do not need to ask a thousand questions, just reading enough, for 100% someone who installs a new rom will write whether an error has been removed or not ....

Where is new stable EU rom? (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V9.2.1.0.NAACNEK_v9-7.0.zip) I already have it but haven't description

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...ulti_MI5_V9.2.1.0.NAACNEK_v9-7.0.zip/download

Changelog:
Changelog:

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar

Optimization - Adjusted time for tapping the Lock screen notifications [10-24]

Home screen

Optimization - Multiple themes supported on the clock widget [10-19]

Optimization - Adding widgets to an empty spot with a single tap [10-31]

Themes

New - Theme team picks in Settings > Themes [10-24]

Optimization - Hide free and incompatible themes in the list of the purchased items [10-10]

Optimization - "Add to favorites" icon adjustments [10-24]

Gallery

New - Erase lines and objects while editing photos [10-12]

Backup

New - Mi Mover, is able to import contacts, photos, and videos from Apple iCloud to Mi phones seamlessly [10-25]

Fix - Previews weren't shown correctly in landscape mode [11-10]

Mi Account

Optimization - Reduced the number of push notifications when the user is signed out [10-30]

MI Wallet

New - Transport card for Chongqing [12-21]

Optimization - Redesigned the balance page [12-21]

Source:

http://en.miui.com/thread-1493043-1-1.html

[QUOTE = "zeork, post: 403440, membro: 174074"] Scrivo a te cosa dovresti fare ....
Attendi fino a venerdì per i changlog o prova Today rom 8.1.11 quando [USER = 55523] @ingbrzy [/ USER] carica questa versione (attendere 3-5 ore) o legge solo gli utenti che installeranno questo aggiornamento stasera. Non hai bisogno di fare mille domande, basta leggere abbastanza, per il 100% qualcuno che installa una nuova rom scriverà se un errore è stato rimosso o meno .... [/ QUOTE]
I write to You what You should do....
Wait to Friday to changlogs or try Today rom 8.1.11 when @ingbrzy upload this version (wait 3-5 hours) or only read post users who will install this update tonight. You do not need to ask a thousand questions, just reading enough, for 100% someone who installs a new rom will write whether an error has been removed or not ....

https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...ulti_MI5_V9.2.1.0.NAACNEK_v9-7.0.zip/download

but I was just anxious to know if anyone already knew something. I do not need to always attack me. I'm a good girl. :)

Reactions: Rogerio Lucas
Xposed soft-bricks Mi6 with the newest 9.2.3.0.

Step 1: Install Xposed via TWRP.
Step 2: Reboot, get permanent loading screen.

Had to reflash the ROM from TWRP which thankfully worked.

Anyone else can confirm?

are there any bugs in the stable version?

Отправлено с моего MI 6 через Tapatalk
Getting a FC while trying to take a screenshot and send/edit it. Google Phone doesn't register call history.

Apart from that, didn't experience anything of note. Waiting for that long-promised Oreo build.

Edit: One more thing. If you tap on the left part of the screen while the device is locked, this comes up: https://i.imgur.com/fAFVnRU.png

Last edited:
Screenshot_2018-01-11-20-45-30-567_com.miui.home.png
Can you share how non-standard icons look like? Do you have that ugly dark background? For example in Google Duo? Or Microsoft ToDo?

Would really appreciate your feedback...

Hi, sorry for the late feedback.
I don't have any problems with icons. Bur I don't use the two apps you mentioned.

I have had this issue on RN3Pro and R3 too and also that time I could not install updates via updater app because it just rebooted to system instead of TWRP. If you have the same issue then you have to flash below .mbn files (bolded) via fastboot mode using ADB commands. You can get this files from china fastboot build with same version number what you currently use. Before you start this process make sure you have got bootloader unlock permission to your Mi Account and your device already bound to your Mi Account otherwise you won't able to unlock bootloader in case bootloader relocks after flashing below .mbn files.

aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
Code:
fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn

abootbak emmc_appsboot.mbn
Code:
fastboot flash abootbak emmc_appsboot.mbn

and unlock bootloader again using official MiUnlock tool: http://miuirom.xiaomi.com/rom/u265827351/2.3.803.10/miflash_unlock-en-2.3.803.10.zip

lastly reboot to system
Code:
fastboot reboot

Thanks for your detailed reply. Happy New Year!

Before 3 days I've removed my Redmi 4X from my Mi Account at i.mi.com, I need to add it again in case my bootloader locks again? :p I just thought about it now.

but I'm not using it now. I just asked if there were any news for tomorrow all here. There are people who do worse than me and do not say anything. break the boxes just me.

I'll like to suggest let's just wait for Friday and see if the new ROM fix the notification bug or not, asking whether the notification bug fix or not before the new ROM got released imho is useless and pointless.

Let's say you know on Wednesday that the new ROM will fix the notification bug, so what? you still have to wait for Froday to come so you can download the rom and flash it, right?

Just like you, notification is VERY important feature for me, some people may say it's so minor problem, so nothing problem, it's ok, people got their own priority and use of their phone, but just because a feature doesn't usefull for us, doesn't mean it's also not usefull for others.. so i think it's not ok to say it outloud that notification bug is minor, not important..

But then again, asking everyday before you can even download the ROM is really pointless and useless, there is nothing you can do even if you know it before Friday...

So let's just be like me.. we wait for Friday to come and see if the bug got fixed, if not, we skip the rom, and wait for next Friday, eventually when Xiaomi developers HAVE TIME they will fix this bug.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.