Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
global beta the issues described here are not present at all and my impression is Xiaomi are putting more effort improving those along with their globalization program

Only way to flash official global rom is thru xiaomi flash tool and it delete all storage and TWRP and locks bootloader? No way to flash thru twrp?

From long time i didn't update my Mi5.
Today I updated it but i have a problem, in current version of i cant find switch to cast screen.

How can I restore it back?

In attachment I marked that switch on screenshot. ( screenshot from Mi6 )
Hi
I've had the same experience. With some updates the cast capability just disappears. With the next update it comes back. Not sure if it is about my phone mi5s, bad wiping before update, or the update.
Since I use the casting a lot, I always take a backup before updating to be able to go back of it does not work.
Just my two cents.
J

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Hi, first of all thanks for the good work every week. I enjoy so much your roms. I juste have one question/suggestion that could be useful for bigger phones.
Issue there any way to rotate miui's homescreen in landscape mode? Didn't find any positive answer anywhere, third party app nor option. That's too bad cause it would be so much more confortable imo

Only way to flash official global rom is thru xiaomi flash tool and it delete all storage and TWRP and locks bootloader? No way to flash thru twrp?
Of course you can flash with Twrp but it is strongly reccomended to flash Zxp Twrp before, expecially if you wanna have Global Miui OTA. If you flash the new recovery remember to reboot to recovery before flashing the new rom.

Hi, first of all thanks for the good work every week. I enjoy so much your roms. I juste have one question/suggestion that could be useful for bigger phones.
Issue there any way to rotate miui's homescreen in landscape mode? Didn't find any positive answer anywhere, third party app nor option. That's too bad cause it would be so much more confortable imo

MIUI Launcher doesn't have this feature, you can use other launcher like Nova Launcher

From long time i didn't update my Mi5.
Today I updated it but i have a problem, in current version of i cant find switch to cast screen.

How can I restore it back?

In attachment I marked that switch on screenshot. ( screenshot from Mi6 )
Until toggle comes back you can create a shortcut on home screen for wireless display with Activity Launcher:

ca254491b992e539096184021588df65.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Of course you can flash with Twrp but it is strongly reccomended to flash Zxp Twrp before, expecially if you wanna have Global Miui OTA. If you flash the new recovery remember to reboot to recovery before flashing the new rom.
where can i find this twrp?

Очень понравилась эта прошивка !! в ней есть всё что мне нужно, а что мне не нужно - я отключу сам ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-07-15-36-31-871_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-07-15-36-31-871_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 428
Apart from the double notification bug in some apps, everything runs fine on Redmi Note 4x (Mido).
Thanks!

Reactions: jc rey
please make china rom stable for redmi note 3 pro
6884a4a35964bb00f7bb7c93ecb47bdb.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Double notification icon issue remains and most of the times doesnt notify whatsapp. Dont update, full of bugs. Note 4X

Just seems weird that weather app is constantly getting changed in each release and still something as simple as unaligned textviews right on the center of the screen are yet to fix for like a month.
I don't have the rain radar in mi max

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

MI 4s user here,
installation smooth, ps certified, magisk ok. overall OK.

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Please help, I have bery simple problem.On my MI4s, when I check system updates it says: MIUI7 MIUI 6.4.28
I would like to update. How?
when I try to manualy update, linke to filwe on my mob it says "can't verify update"

tried to unlock something, followed link to chinesse site and than stucked there with problems on forum nickname. I did updates on some old androids I have but with MI4s i am useless. Please help!

Hi, please someone help me. I have a KENZO device but I'm unable to install ANY updates after MIUI 97.10.26 ROM.
I have even tried factory reset and installing freshly a newer version, but even if it booted, it would not boot after i applied supersu and all my addons. And every rom after 10.26 rom takes like way less time to flash. Like if the 10.26 took 3 minutes to flash then the ROMs after it took 1 minute. And after the white loading bar at the bottom fills, the screen flashes a bit then the full white bar comes and then screen flashes again and this repeats, the rom will not boot. (and I dont even have to install supersu to make this happen) MiUnlock says that my bootloader is unlocked, checked that also since I have red that 10.26 can relock it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.