Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, there is China VPN that people outside China can use? is it legal?

China is kinda super protective for their internet, right?
Apparently yes, used that myself to unlock mi mix 2 last month.

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A5000 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi guys, I'm using 7.12.28 on my mi 5 but I want to go back to 7.12.21, just flash again and will work or I have to do something else too?
I did it just flashing for the same move. Just wiped cache Dalvik and all is fine

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A5000 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: thundera
Hi miui devs, same problem last week on mi note 2. WhatsApp notifications appear double and sometimes even disappear. So I can not see if there are any messages. I tried to downgrade to 7.12.21 but the Gallery no longer works, so I'm back to 8.1.4 but the notification situation is not the best, unfortunately. Thank you for your work.

Mi scan APK force close on MI4S when scan doc selected.
I found in release note that this point was solved definitely it is not solved.
Tried also after erase APK data here is the short log resulting:
" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/miuistatssdkshared.jar", zip file "/system/framework/android.test.runner.jar", zip file "/system/priv-app/MiuiScanner/MiuiScanner.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/priv-app/MiuiScanner/lib/arm64, /system/fake-libs64, /system/priv-app/MiuiScanner/MiuiScanner.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64]]] couldn't find "libQuadrangleRecognizer.so"
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:972)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1530)
at com.xiaomi.recognizer.Quadrangle.<clinit>(Quadrangle.java)
at com.xiaomi.recognizer.Quadrangle.detectByteArray(Quadrangle.java)
at com.xiaomi.scanner.module.DocumentModule$DocumentHandler.detectPreviewData(DocumentModule.java)
at com.xiaomi.scanner.module.DocumentModule$DocumentHandler.handleMessage(DocumentModule.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java)"

Envoyé de mon MI 4S en utilisant Tapatalk

@zeork, @Soebianto and others: This debates with Ilaby91 are vain and really annoying. So I'm appealing to you, please stop this to keep the thread clean for really important things.
Just ignore her like I do :D.

Actually I wasn't arguing with her, I think she is new to xiaomi.eu or maybe xiaomi world, so many thing she doesn't know, but i think after some posts and replies she is catching up, now she only need to accept that there is always bugs in dev rom (even stable got bug), and then practise letting go and enjoy using dev roms

Mi scan APK force close on MI4S when scan doc selected.
I found in release note that this point was solved definitely it is not solved.

Tapatalk

Which release note you've read? No such thing in the changelogs at 2nd post, actually there is a known issues posted there for this bug.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-05-19-53-50-753_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-01-05-19-53-50-753_com.android.chrome.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 295
Actually I wasn't arguing with her, I think she is new to xiaomi.eu or maybe xiaomi world, so many thing she doesn't know, but i think after some posts and replies she is catching up, now she only need to accept that there is always bugs in dev rom (even stable got bug), and then practise letting go and enjoy using dev roms
She thinks that every Friday she has to get a stable version without bugs, that the Chinese within 5 days are able to introduce new features, test them, eliminate errors, test all models and all configurations. haha. And then they will do @ingbrzy so that custom Xiaomi.eu also had no errors than release public, when have error dont release to all :)
Probably she even dont know that Xiaomi.eu roms are not Official Miui, only custom.
I think good idea for her, its install Stable version Official Miui or Stable Xiaomi.eu and stay on it few month without udates or buy a Samsung phone without friday updates.
If for her 1-2 bugs, small bugs like double notifications are very big bugs and eliminate rom to public release than what will be when get update with FC some apps or bigger problems? Many times Teams and Devs not find bugs before release public same is with Xiaomi.eu dev, sometimes we have reuploads (1-3times) when Xiaomi.eu have FC or bigger bugs with example translations(but same china roms dont have this issue). Its hard work release full tested and without any bugs roms. We must understand this and dont blame China and Xiaomi.eu. Even when update is susspended or delayed people blame and complain Xiaomi and Miui China team example " why no update". Even this thread i see a complain, because still no public update for Mi6....
Even info is in second post, many users aska and complain. They dont read changlogs, first and second post weekly update, just install rom before official release. Rember official release is on friday, but many user install in Thusday and blame all....
How to be good, how mindlessly roms are installed before the premiere and then crying. Even hard to read 2 posts from @ingbrzy only better at once ask the same questions and pour out regrets. So much for my part in this topic. I will not touch this matter. Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
You can solve the problem yourself if it is such a major issue for yourself - hire a developer to do the work.

Otherwise, if you wish to avail yourself of something that is at no cost to yourself, please stop carrying on about this issue and accept that it is BETA software.

If neither of these options are satisfactory, you are welcome to use other ROM's, and accept their shortcomings.

I'm a developer and I'd be pleased to fix a couple of bugs in this rom that are annoying me. Where can I find the source code then?

I'm a developer and I'd be pleased to fix a couple of bugs in this rom that are annoying me. Where can I find the source code then?
Go to en.miui.com or miui.com apply to alfa team or bugs hunters or even to brat team and help fix bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.