Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So with update 7.1.28 full screen gestures has been announced for the mi mix 2 and mi6, why aren't they updating the ROMs then?!
I really want this feature on my mi mix 2, but it sucks that they add a feature for a ROM but not releasing it!

Why isn't the MIUI version updated for the mix 2 and mi6? I know that there is being worked on Android Oreo but I don't really care about it, I rather see a ROM update with the full screen gesture for my mix 2.

I suppose Xiaomi does not have enough man power to work on both versions at the same time (Nougat and Oreo) for said devices or is not one of their top priorities.

Hi I am Happy to Report my MI MAX 2 is working Now Great with this ROM at least a 10% more fast, and I have no double notifications problems, at all, plus the clock is working fine now, 8.1.4 Beta is real good, the problems was with the Xiaomi MI servers, not the ROM, the ROM is great, MAGISK is working great (last Version 15.1) GREAT JOB XIAOMI.EU

Hi, just a question:
will you ever release the new stable MIUI9 version for the Mi Pad 2? (V9.2.3.0.LACCNEK)
I know you've stopped working on tablet but maybe you changed idea :rolleyes:.
Btw thanks for the beautiful work you are doing.

I like every release of the weeklys. You're doing great work devs.

And all of you...nag...nag...nag double notifications....nag.....nag...nag...scanner works not properly....nag...nag...nag...why is this not and that not...........

See, you're wrong here....get out of my sight! You're waste your time!
nag nag nag if we do not see this type of bugs next weekly will have the same bugs and the next one and the next one and soo on so i'll advise you to keep your mouth closed or get out of this forum

If there's issue w/ login to mi account..
So how to flash it? Flashing without wipe? Only dalvik and cache?

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk
Hi I am Happy to Report my MI MAX 2 is working Now Great with this ROM at least a 10% more fast, and I have no double notifications problems, at all, plus the clock is working fine now, 8.1.4 Beta is real good, the problems was with the Xiaomi MI servers, not the ROM, the ROM is great, MAGISK is working great (last Version 15.1) GREAT JOB XIAOMI.EU

I confirm mi servers also worked for me about an hour ago.

Reactions: Mario Escobar
I'm on Redmi 4X and since the last 2 builds I can't use AdAway... it always look like this and don't ask magisk root permission
Screenshot_2018-01-05-19-25-12-684_org.adaway.png

Reactions: Ryoma
Everything works for me. Thanks to the team. If someone wants to complain about bugs, please visit the MIUI forum. The team here has to live with what is officially delivered by MIUI.I'm glad I do not have to change the official China Dev to my needs. I'm grateful to the team for that.

Thank you for all these regular updates!

Unfortunately I am getting digest verification failure on RMN2 Prime all the time!
Is there sth. wrong with the archive?

I'm on Redmi 4X and since the last 2 builds I can't use AdAway... it always look like this and don't ask magisk root permission
View attachment 17902

got the same on mido with magisk 15.x, flashed then older magisk 14 and adaway was fine again.
to verify more, I reverted to a november backup 7.11.xx , installed latest magisk 15.2 and problem with adaway raised.
Not linked to the rom but a magisk/adaway issue to be reported at xda.

Who have Redmi 2 1GB 2014811? Better install last dev Xiaomi.eu rom or last Global Miui Dev for this phone?
I know that this phone EOL in Xiaomi.eu and now on Official Miui, but maybe someone stil use this phone. I dont know what better for this old phone? Global or Xiaomi.eu i know that Xiaomi.eu will be older rom than Global.

to be posted in permanent device specific section imho. It does not concern a weekly rom in particular. the recommendation will stay alive more than a week....

Last edited:
to be posted in permanent device specific section imho. It does not concern a weekly rom in particular
The thing is... with Lineage and/or with ASOPs Adaway and the lastest Magisk are working fine so... I dunno...

So with update 7.1.28 full screen gestures has been announced for the mi mix 2 and mi6, why aren't they updating the ROMs then?!
I really want this feature on my mi mix 2, but it sucks that they add a feature for a ROM but not releasing it!

Why isn't the MIUI version updated for the mix 2 and mi6? I know that there is being worked on Android Oreo but I don't really care about it, I rather see a ROM update with the full screen gesture for my mix 2.
they are updating the roms but no public access yet, you need special permissions to run them. As the dev rom is migrating android it is not a restaurant choice, you cannot take rom release + android version at your convenience .

The thing is... with Lineage and/or with ASOPs Adaway and the lastest Magisk are working fine so... I dunno...
probably but the other way magisk before 15 used to work with MIUI. Better to ask to magisk dev @xda

Fc screen recorders

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-06-03-06-41-642_com.miui.screenrecorder.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-06-03-06-41-642_com.miui.screenrecorder.png
    631.5 KB · Views: 364
Redmi Note 4X Global: WiFi is not good in this release and also last weeks release. Wifi does not roam, it does not switch to a new network or other accespoint in same network. Also problems with ringtone for Whatsapp, it does not import working ringtones.

Can't pair mi band with my mi5! Tryed with my father's mi note 4 (on global), it worked immediately. Still on 7.12.28. Anyone else?

Well that's my second update here and so far so good.
It seems to me this weekly update has indeed more battery time than the previous one.
Thumbs up for sharing it Master Sensei ingbrzy :):)

P.S. I must say also that i don't use facebook, twitter and so on..
Only net info and stay tuned with the news all over the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.