Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to the changelog, some more changes (at least for the HM4X)
- Android Patch Level updated to 2017-12
- Updated weather app (includes rain radar)
- Browser updated (no visual changes)

Thanks guys..

Last edited:
Well i've return to 7.12.21 with clean flash but i have a problem..i root the rom with magisk 15.2 and i installed adaway 3.2 but when i open the app (adaway) the app freezes and nothing happens!so do i have to do something more?i download a magisk module for ad blocking but it doesn't do a good job any suggestions? thank you in advance!!

Edit: I flashed unistall magisk and then i flashed magisk 14 through twrp..Adaway worked and then through the app of magisk i update it to 15.2 and everything works fine!!

Last edited:
Hi, just a question:
will you ever release the new stable MIUI9 version for the Mi Pad 2? (V9.2.3.0.LACCNEK)
I know you've stopped working on tablet but maybe you changed idea :rolleyes:.
Btw thanks for the beautiful work you are doing.
I think no. But in first post still says instructions about installing on mipad2, development not exist 6 months. Maybe it is time to stop copy/paste every month same. Erase that mipad instructions please and add some new. Important. Like format data partition after instaling eu miui on global rom.

Reactions: Paulo_Couto
There is no public source code of MIUI at all.. all our fixes/modifications are done by reverse engineering..

I'm having issue with icons, know how to fix via reverse engineering, willing to do so. Can you provide instructions how to participate?

P.S. also have more custom icons to share with community.

Magisk is not working anymore on redmi 4 Prime?

Edit. V14 is working fine. V15.2 is not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryoma
Does anybody know how to fix it how to find out an application what cause an error while selecting an image for contact?

This error I get while catching image directly from camera to contact:
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean java.lang.String.contains(java.lang.CharSequence)' on a null object reference
    at android.content.ContentResolver.checkLeakDetectIgnoreList(ContentResolver.java)
    at android.content.ContentResolver.openAssetFileDescriptor(ContentResolver.java)
    at android.content.ContentResolver.openAssetFileDescriptor(ContentResolver.java)
    at com.android.contacts.util.ContactPhotoUtils.savePhotoFromUriToUri(Unknown Source)
    at com.android.contacts.ContactSaveService.saveUpdatedPhoto(Unknown Source)
    at com.android.contacts.ContactSaveService.updatePhoto(Unknown Source)
    at com.android.contacts.ContactSaveService.onHandleIntent(Unknown Source)
    at android.app.IntentService$ServiceHandler.handleMessage(IntentService.java)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
    at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java)

And this error I get when selecting an image from any type of storage:
Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failure delivering result ResultInfo{who=null, request=1002, result=-1, data=Intent { dat=file:///storage/8AE2-A533/DCIM/Camera/IMG_20171227_221521.jpg typ=image/jpeg flg=0x1 }} to activity {com.android.contacts/com.android.contacts.activities.ContactDetailActivity}: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean java.lang.String.contains(java.lang.CharSequence)' on a null object reference
    at android.app.ActivityThread.deliverResults(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleSendResult(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1500(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean java.lang.String.contains(java.lang.CharSequence)' on a null object reference
    at android.content.ContentResolver.checkLeakDetectIgnoreList(ContentResolver.java)
    at com.android.contacts.util.ContactPhotoUtils.savePhotoFromUriToUri(Unknown Source)
    at com.android.contacts.editor.PhotoSelectionHandler.handlePhotoActivityResult(Unknown Source)
    at com.android.contacts.activities.ContactDetailActivity.onActivityResult(Unknown Source)
    at android.app.Activity.dispatchActivityResult(Activity.java)
    ... 10 more

Just after a clean install all works perfectly, but after restoring a user's applications something goes wrong. Or maybe after configuring them... Can't catch the dependencies.

Last edited:
Hello all.
In call name an surname is showing together in hebrew. This is going on for 4 updates from 12.17

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

version 9.2.1.0 for HM4A, when I got the stable version translated to PTBR, thank you, great work, use much Miui.eu for day to day?

Please help
Still can't open phone contact with display picture, already tray another dial app and contact still can't open contact with display picture,

Note app can't open, somebody plase help me, thank you

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.