Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay un error en el sensor de huella in my MI5S. Me ha costado mucho grabar una segunda huella para el desbloqueo. Tras muchos intentos lo he conseguido, pero ya no puedo grabar una tercera. Sin embargo, el desbloqueo funciona muy bien.

Last edited:
Hi, do you have any problem with swipe back, Whatapps especially? I hardly can swipe back when keyboard alphabet is ON but it is normal (can swipe back) when the keyboard icon is ON.
Yes the problem occurs. What do you mean by "the keyboard icon is ON"?

Yes the problem occurs. What do you mean by "the keyboard icon is ON"?
I mean when keyboard appears or when you still can see the keyboard after you type something, not only on WhatsApp but on this forum also, .. sorry for my bad English..

I mean when keyboard appears or when you still can see the keyboard after you type something, not only on WhatsApp but on this forum also, .. sorry for my bad English..
Thanks. is a known problem. occurs at the MIX (lithium) in every current beta. with the next update the bug should be fixed.

Reactions: cobben and Sham5576
That's right, the solution is deleting fingerprints and app blocks....create all one more time...but led notification still bad....and you?

Was't getting mail led notifications - fixed that by going System/Notifications/App Notification & selecting my mail app. The 'Notification Light' for my mail app & Facebook had been disabled after the flash. Re-enabled them and all is now good.

Reactions: JP2000
How is Mi 5s version Anyone happy ?
All ok so far. Battery good, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* working and buttery smooth after a 2nd reboot..

First boot took 20+ mins so don't panic

I had to reset fingerprints & some led notifications, now all good.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Reactions: Orhan Mert
Mi Note 3.
The power menu is available on the lock screen - despite the pin, fingerprint etc.
Developers options at the end: "High-risk feature is enabled" - what is this?

Just unlocked Mi8, installed twrp and then room and made reboot. Phone is in the first state, black screen with Mi logo and blinking dots at the bottom for around 15min, getting hot. Shouldn't it be in OS already? It had stock Miui 10 based on android 8.1

Boot to TWRP

Wipe all (except persist And USB OTG)

Back and push "format data" confirm writing "yes"

Reboot again to TWRP

Transfer ROM using USB cable

Install rom with install Button

Reboot when finish installation and OS Will boot ok.

Reactions: Arnold2222
Mi mix 2s with 8.10.11 work fine without problems. Many thanks for your hard work.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

I have been on LOS for a long time on several Xiaomi devices. Just switched to Miui with my new MI8.
It's great. Thank you devs.

Mi Note 3.
1) The power menu is available on the lock screen - despite the pin, fingerprint etc.
2) Developers options at the end: "High-risk feature is enabled" - what is this?
1) It has been like that since forever, and it's not going to change. A secure lockscreen never affects the Power menu, on any device that I'm familiar with, so I'm not sure why you report this as a bug. New to Android?
2) When "High-risk feature is enabled" is enabled, it shows a warning notification whenever you use "risky" features. I keep it disabled because it's pretty useless.

Mi 6X , cannot connect to the camera .
I wiped data, system, internal, everything, still can't get it working

Was't getting mail led notifications - fixed that by going System/Notifications/App Notification & selecting my mail app. The 'Notification Light' for my mail app & Facebook had been disabled after the flash. Re-enabled them and all is now good.

i will try. I think all notifications went off after installing..thanks

Reactions: itsmir
1) It has been like that since forever, and it's not going to change. A secure lockscreen never affects the Power menu, on any device that I'm familiar with, so I'm not sure why you report this as a bug. New to Android?

2) THX

On Mi Note 3 I can't disable Power Menu on lock screen.
Mi Pad 4(AICP), Moto E², G³ - I can disable/enable.
It is bug, as Quick Settings on Lock Screen at older builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.