Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mi5s with 8.10.11 dont works correctly wireless. Only it works 1 or 2 minutes.... How can i fix it?

I upgraded my Mix 2s to this new build (from Android 8) without wiping Data partition, this is how.
Downloaded stable build from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv10/
Install this Recovery: https://forum.xda-developers.com/xiaomi-mi-mix-2s/development/recovery-twrp-mix-2s-t3790922

1. Reboot recovery after install/upgrade to 3.2.3
2. Wipe Dalvik and Cache
3. Install Stable build
4. Wipe Dalvik and Cache
5. Reboot system and login to phone, everything should be OK
6. Reboot to Recovery
7. Wipe Dalvik and Cache
8. Install latest Android 9 build (8.10.11 for example)
9. Wipe Dalvik and Cache
10 Reboot phone and let it boot for at least 20-30 minutes first time (use charger in case)

Everything should be OK.
I had one bank application that didn't work after upgrade so I had to reinstall, but that was all.

Thanks dev for all good work!

Reactions: chaky and Guildamx
In posting #1 all important things are written:
Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done
Not need to clear Dalvik-cache and cache?

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

Hello friends, first of all I want to thank everyone for their efforts to update the Roms regularly.
Now I want to choose some bugs that I noticed in the installation of rom 8.10.11 in Mi 8 (Dipper):
_ Problems in viewing some app icons;
_ The flashlight is activated but is not marked as on;
_ Still problems with Whatsapp notifications;
That's what I've noticed so far so far.

Hugs

Was in last miui eu. This time I wipe dalvik, cache as usual but by mistake I wipe system too. Then I flash this week rom, went fine, but when I boot to system I warned me that there is no system.
What to do, never happened.
I update this way with the miui pro and with no problem

What i find in google that user outside chine can't use this any more
One and only right now solution is use vpn to get chinese IP adress
nope, with my mi note 3 it has always worked without any vpn, and I live in Italy.... so....

p.s.

even now it's working perfectly

Screenshot_2018-10-16-04-38-29-512_com.miui.cloudservice.png
Screenshot_2018-10-16-04-38-29-512_com.miui.cloudservice.png

Last edited:
My device is MI 8 and was on EU 10.0.6.0 stable. Instead of wiping data and starting all over again for 8.10.11, I thought, what the heck... Let me give dirty flash a try. Oh boy, it worked!

So, no need to wipe data or any of that nonsense! If you are on EU 10.0.6.0 stable, dirty flash is fine. Only wiped cache and dalvik. Flashed magisk + left clock notification mod for 8.9.24 (still works for 8.10.11) and booted fine.

All my apps works and only the boot was little longer - about 75 seconds. That was a known issue, so no big deal. Whatsapp + Textra (messaging) + Phone notifications all works and shows in the lock screen too. Flashed my custom gps.conf and satellites lock in nicely with 13 feet accuracy inside the home.

All in all, pretty happy about it. Thank you so much Devs, hats off for a well cooked ROM!

boot time more then 60 second thats why i dont use weekly rom.

Hello

Go to backup cloud option from your screenshot
And check there please

Backup of SMS and Contact work ok
On my previous post i talk about full backup
It´s true. Sync don´t work for me since a week ago. This is not a EU rom problem. With official global still happens

Reactions: snp88
First of all thanks for your great work guys and this awesome Rom.
But I have noticed some Bugs on my Mix2s.
Mi Mix 2s: no notifications with Threema Messanger, hope for a fix in the next Rom. Still long time to boot. Otherwise it runs smooth and fine.

Does anyone has the flicker when going back from recents using gestures in Pocophone F1? I mean the screen flickers when going back home... which didn't happen on global... anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.