Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no comments because I am using only one sim :) ideas, hm, ask devs :) It is a rom or device bug

... SOLVED ...

Sometimes life is so easy :)
It was the Vodafone (D2) sim (prepaid) card that caused the problems.
Today I received a Dt.Telekom D1 sim card.

Now the dual sim operations work like a charm !!!
(The other sim card is from Telefonica.)

Reactions: Marko94
How are this stats? Screenshot_2018-10-16-16-01-08-776_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-16-16-01-17-899_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-16-16-01-17-899_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    162.9 KB · Views: 435
  • Screenshot_2018-10-16-16-01-22-088_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-16-16-01-22-088_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 394
I have two sim cards in my mi8 and both work fine. What is exactly your problem?

Thanks mate.
my problem was caused by one of the sim cards (Vodafone prepaid).
A new sim card from a different provider (Dt. Telekom) is now working just fine along with the other one (Telefonica).
Hooray :)

Last edited:
Well, installed today this update to Mi5s. I was waiting a little bit because the last info I saw here at the thread about the problems.

First of all, I updated twrp via it's official app, once it was updated I rebooted the phone and installed the ROM manually via twrp.

1- wiped dalvik and cache
2- installed ROM
3- wiped again dalvik and cache.

Reboot

It took a long time to start, and one time it started, the battery dropped faster from 90% to 52%, in .... 1 minute

I left the phone without touching anything, just it has to fill the cache and all the rom needs.

5 minutes later, I rebooted again the phone and installed magisk 17.2, via twrp too.

When it started again, the phone was faster than ever!, I plugged the phone to charger and waited to be fully charged.

Everything seems to work fine, no problems detected, and the battery life (for now) it's a lot better than before, at 15:00 I usually have a 51% of battery left, today I have a 72% !

I must wait some days to see if this is real.

Phone is cooler than before (working with it), and a lot faster (I switched on the experimental features in options about pre load apps and so).

Thanks for the ROM, it's quite perfect for me.

People cant see my Emojis.. on messenger and whatsApp..

Does anyone have this problem or anyone knows how to solve this?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

on this ROM and the previous ROM, released by Xiaomi.Eu, Whatsapp type notifications when you get notifications does not show the number above, related to how many messages received (1,2,3,4 ...), you must perforza pull down the curtain to see. in this version have not yet corrected this problem? they are already almost 3-4 weeks with this related problem. Hello

as regards the bug report, the latter yesterday I wrote a suggestion, but I do not know where the things we write will end (bugs and / or suggestions)

Enable HDR. That'll get it working for now until it's fixed.

Thank you for your help. This is better than nothing but the front camera does not work anyway.
I will wait for the update to correct.
Thanks for helping

Thank you xiaomi.eu, you are the best.
Obrigado @KcNirvana e @Lippe35 pela tradução

Calcu, thanks for the info! From where did you download the ROM? I'm asking because I noticed that the checksums on Android File Host and Source Forge are different.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Where is the Redmi6 HM6 download link - cant find it ... MarkHUK said i jsut have to search !

on this ROM and the previous ROM, released by Xiaomi.Eu, Whatsapp type notifications when you get notifications does not show the number above, related to how many messages received (1,2,3,4 ...), you must perforza pull down the curtain to see. in this version have not yet corrected this problem? they are already almost 3-4 weeks with this related problem. Hello

as regards the bug report, the latter yesterday I wrote a suggestion, but I do not know where the things we write will end (bugs and / or suggestions)

With that attitude, you are not going anywhere... Sorry, but couldn't resist :(

Three important points to consider before flashing a beta ROM:

1. For starters, EU developers are working for free, as in F-R-E-E, in their spare time! So, the issues that we see may not be fixed for a long, long time.

2. Some of these issues are introduced by the Chinese brethren and have to wait for them to fix it.

3. If you are impatient with bugs and whatnot, please stick to stable ROM as this is not for the faint of the heart!

PS: Enough of this rant and let's get back to biz.

Last edited by a moderator:
no comments because I am using only one sim :) ideas, hm, ask devs :) It is a rom or device bug
I use mi8 EE with dual sims. I dont't notice any problem of that.
But I have some problems with Whatsapp notifications and fonecta caller. Fonecta coller don't start find automatically numbers who calling strange number.

I had after this rom 8.9.30 and it drains battery very much. In this version my battery lose only 55% on 24 hours. Very nice!

Hello, why is the rom still in 7.1 for the Vince and not in 8.1.0 as on the global dev?
people to answer me. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.