Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lock screen, status bar, notification bar
Optimization - Option to select Notifications style (MIUI or Android)

Were is this options? Thanks
I would say in the appropriation settings : look in notification and status bar maybe ?

strange bug
when I recive an incoming call having an outgoing call and speak via bluetooth handsfree sounds switches from hands free to a telephone speaker.

Hi thanks for the updated Rom.
On MI8, no BackUp Cloud working !
for me it is working !
last backup a few minutes ago

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-26-13-57-29-720_com.miui.cloudbackup.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-26-13-57-29-720_com.miui.cloudbackup.png
    173.3 KB · Views: 706
Mi5s - in this version, the unlocking with the finger disappeared, there was only face unlock

Screenshot_2018-10-26-15-02-16-788_com.android.settings.png

Will this update have same changes (changelog) as 10.8.18 for mix2?
Or its based on this update?

I am trying to update my Mi6 over the previous version, phone is encrypted, and it is stuck on boot screen.
Anyone else?

Edit:
The fix is to change as following:
For Oreo-based MIUI (Android 8.x), the location of "fstab.qcom" has been moved to /system/vendor/etc/fstab.qcom. You need to modify that file accordingly, by changing "encryptable=ice" to "fileencryption=ice"
Before you boot back, copy the file, edit then copy it back on to the original location, after edit.
Boot to system, it will work.

Last edited:
Mi5s plus: this build is broken. Google play service error...Facebook and most of my apps crash..my phone got reset...i got my browser bookmark erased....and manny more...what happend????

Mi5s plus: this build is broken. Google play service error...Facebook and most of my apps crash..my phone got reset...i got my browser bookmark erased....and manny more...what happend????
Bad luck perhaps? Funny how it has never happened to me on my MI 5 and I update my device almost daily.

Where is this option? I don't find it in Mi5S
Do note that this is a new official MIUI feature and that not all devices received it yet. This is out of our hands, all you can do is wait.

Where is this option? I don't find it in Mi5S
A screenshot of your current grid size options?

Reactions: Viselu
Notification also working for Telegram and Hangouts...etc. that was defective in previous pie based builds

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Where do you have this option? Cannot find it on settings /Notifications & Status Bar....
Thanks!

If I change the Notification style to Android I receive no notifications on my lockscreen. If I change it back to MIUI I get notifications. Pocophone F1. Dirty flash. Anyone else having the same problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.