Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Since a long time now, I have a small problem with the icone of tdate in the taskbar.

As you can see on the picture (red circle), when I have 1 date, the icone doesn't appear
IMG_20181027_093953.jpg
But if I have 2 (or more) dates, the fist icon doesn't appear but the other are ok (red circle)
IMG_20181027_094046.jpg

Is there a solution for this problem?
My phone is a Mi Mix2

Thank you

This version rocks! Miui 10 changed volume layout buttons, and also changed the volume control when pressing the up and down buttons. Now the button controls the media volume instead of ring and notification sound. Is there a way to change this back? Or maybe via Magisk?

Hello guys!
I am using the new rom! It what sould i say amazing.
It works smooth and soft. I found no battarie drain anymore.

But! How can i turn of the clock on the left notch. Its not in my launcher (i test different). Everytime i wake up the phone i see 2-3sec. the notification
and then the cock override the icons.
Can anyone confirm this and how can i change it.
Best regards
peter

I don't use a notched deviced. But that's the solution. Notifications last like 3 secs and then the clocks overrides and stick there

This version rocks! Miui 10 changed volume layout buttons, and also changed the volume control when pressing the up and down buttons. Now the button controls the media volume instead of ring and notification sound. Is there a way to change this back? Or maybe via Magisk?
Hi,
The xiaomi.eu devs changed this back in the previous miui 9(.5) Roms - but since miui 10 and the new android update, the xiaomi volume control is active again.
Dont know, if this is by purpose or happened because of the android upgrade - maybe they change it back? But less Users are mocking about this now, maybe we are getting used to the new handling...

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: vvmatos
Hi,
The xiaomi.eu devs changed this back in the previous miui 9(.5) Roms - but since miui 10 and the new android update, the xiaomi volume control is active again.
Dont know, if this is by purpose or happened because of the android upgrade - maybe they change it back? But less Users are mocking about this now, maybe we are getting used to the new handling...

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply.

Mi 5s - dirty flashed along with magisk 17.1, cache wipes and a 2nd reboot to get rid of lags. All fine so far. Super smooth UI & FP seems faster.

Thanks EU team!!

H da mal ne frage an die Admins ist die Eu. Rom zertifiziert von Xiaomi streite mich deshalb mit Kumpels, Sorry wußte jest nicht wo ich das schreiben oder fragen sollte bitte nicht ärgern. Dankeschön

On my Redmi 4X, this update fixed the Dual apps issue, which had appeard something around 7 updates ago.
The update was smooth and fast via Updater app, just in case I cleared caches in TWRP after update finished.
I didn't noticed any other issue.
Thanks.

Have a question there is the EU. ROM certified by Xiaomi? Because I'm arguing with my buddies. Sorry did not know now where I should ask or write please do not be angry admins

Has anyone gotten Adaway app to work again ?
The last couple of times dirty flashing Miui 10 on my Mi8 Adaway will install but then gets error message so i have to uninstall it.

[QUOTE = "Michel M, post: 452383, member: 78908"] Nach 6 Downloads hatte ich endlich eine, mit der ich arbeiten konnte.

Mi Cloud übernimmt die Sicherung, aber ich kann keine Daten wiederherstellen oder auf Backups aus der Cloud zugreifen. [/ QUOTE]
B Yes unfortunately with me also so POCOF1

[QUOTE = "THEJAJO, post: 452385, member: 191376"] Redmi 4X Mi Backup funktioniert nicht mehr, Lösche alle Daten von Backup-Apps nicht behoben.
View attachment 21461[/ZITAT]
HHave the same problem does not recovering from the backup

GUnfortunately does not restore from the backup POCOF1

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-27-12-30-24-230_com.miui.cloudbackup.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-27-12-30-24-230_com.miui.cloudbackup.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 409
Hello guys!
I am using the new rom! It what sould i say amazing.
It works smooth and soft. I found no battarie drain anymore.

But! How can i turn of the clock on the left notch. Its not in my launcher (i test different). Everytime i wake up the phone i see 2-3sec. the notification
and then the cock override the icons.
Can anyone confirm this and how can i change it.
Best regards
peter

Hey guys!
I have installed the MiUI Notch Notification Mod from the miui globe side!
And it works for me!
Screenshot_2018-10-27-12-36-16-616_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png

Status
Not open for further replies.