Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just double checked. Neither issues with static nor video wallpapers. I'm on Mi8. Seems to be a Poco specific issue.
Just confirmed that the bug is real. On 8.10.18, on poco launcher when trying to change wallpaper through this option -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
, it opens up this window -
and everything works flawlessly.

But on 8.10.25 when using that option to change wallpaper, it opens up this theme window -
and when further trying to apply wallpaper, theme app crashes.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: kabal
Awesome! Thanks for the info!

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
You're welcome. Also recommend to be beta tester for this app to get more updates/fixes:

d1a165df993eade001aac195e56e4413.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: zeyentology
e3004: This package is for "capricorn" devices; this is a ''".
This messege i see from 8.10.10 version on my MI5s. And can`t upgrade to 8.10.11 and grater.

Last edited:
@ingbrzy do you know pixel3 notchless feature? its awesome.. but i dont know is it possible to bake into xiaomi.eu rom?

Changelog of noticeable things for our Redmi 5 and Redmi Note 4X:
- Fixed dual apps issue!!! (4 extra apps on several releases, 6 dual apps on prior release)
- Solid white background for smaller icons in classic theme. In the latest September release (8.9.20), those icons had transparent background. In the first October release (8.10.11), i just entered in Themes app, then it told me to "update" Classic theme, and then the ugly solid bakgroud reappeared.
- 0.01 seconds black flicker when changing from one app to another, from time to time.

BTW anyone knows if is there anyway to get the Classic theme from 8.9.20?

Works like a charm on Mi8.
Notifications working.
An option to set the "showing time" longer or shorter would be great.

The fingerprint is a bit buggy in my mi5s. When I want to login with fingerprint in some app the sensor thinks that it's already reading my finger when I haven't placed it yet, resulting in several failed attempts.

Mi6 and Mi5s:
Mobile data does not work randomly

Starting a few weeks ago, my smartphones have a problem they never had.
At random, mobile data does not work, even if the mobile signal is at its maximum, and the data are connected (LTE or 3G, indifferent) or even if the phone is connected via WiFi.
Or, for example, text messaging works on Whatsapp, but not multimedia, google play (or Chrome) says it does not detect internet connection, and similar messages in all the apps, which connect to the network partially (some things work, others do not), or they do not connect absolutely.

Seeing the various icons, the signal is always at maximum and the connection is active, but it is a "false" indication.

The only solution is to activate and immediately deactivate the airplane mode :rolleyes:

The problem started a few weeks ago, on two different phones (Mi6 and Mi5s), with different operators.
I think it's a bug started from a certain version :emoji_confounded:

I read on the internet that I'm not the only one :emoji_confused:

Has anyone encountered this problem (even with other phones)?

Mi6 and Mi5s:

At random, mobile data does not work, even if the mobile signal is at its maximum, and the data are connected (LTE or 3G, indifferent) or even if the phone is connected via WiFi.
Or, for example, text messaging works on Whatsapp, but not multimedia, google play (or Chrome) says it does not detect internet connection, and similar messages in all the apps, which connect to the network partially (some things work, others do not), or they do not connect absolutely.

Seeing the various icons, the signal is always at maximum and the connection is active, but it is a "false" indication.

The only solution is to activate and immediately deactivate the airplane mode :rolleyes:

The problem started a few weeks ago, on two different phones (Mi6 and Mi5s), with different operators.

And Mi 6 can't swipe up to open recents when i open any app. *full screen display opption*
Bug

Hello dear,
This miui vision still has three bugs in "Redmi 6 Pro":
1) Camera: "Add time stamp on photos" doesn't work.
2) Updater: doesn't work, I get "there is a server issue,......."
3) Mi Cloud backups: doesn't work, I get "Failed,......"

Please fix it.

Thank You

Reactions: dalimit
Guys... Just wondering. Why is it that the (new) notifications dissapear after a few seconds and is replaced with the current time again?

Am I missing something?

Mi6 and Mi5s:

Yeah, same problem here with Mi8 SE. It happens since 8.10.18.

Enviado desde mi MI 8 SE mediante Tapatalk

После последнего обновления появились проблемы со звуком, а именно, при входящем звонке когда начинает играть телефон, в звуке появился треск, длится секунды 2, потом все становится нормально. Телефон MI 5S

I installed from v 10 stable and now I have stuck in boot screen. Mi Max 3

Reinstalled. Now it is ok. But the boot process it is verrrrrry looooong!!!!!!!!
And the shut down process the same! verry loooong!
How can I do?

Can I revert to v.10 Stable? I am afraid about ARB

Last edited:
Anybody can't turn off floating notifications? Even if I turn them off they are showing.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Mi6 battery on this week's Version is very bad, drains much faster within the same usage.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.