Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi6 and Mi5s:
Mobile data does not work randomly

Starting a few weeks ago, my smartphones have a problem they never had.
At random, mobile data does not work, even if the mobile signal is at its maximum, and the data are connected (LTE or 3G, indifferent) or even if the phone is connected via WiFi.
Or, for example, text messaging works on Whatsapp, but not multimedia, google play (or Chrome) says it does not detect internet connection, and similar messages in all the apps, which connect to the network partially (some things work, others do not), or they do not connect absolutely.

Seeing the various icons, the signal is always at maximum and the connection is active, but it is a "false" indication.

The only solution is to activate and immediately deactivate the airplane mode :rolleyes:

The problem started a few weeks ago, on two different phones (Mi6 and Mi5s), with different operators.
I think it's a bug started from a certain version :emoji_confounded:

I read on the internet that I'm not the only one :emoji_confused:

Has anyone encountered this problem (even with other phones)?

Have had the same problem on Mi6 and Mi5 although it seems that turning mobile data off and then on makes it work

Earphone volume level is very low on my Mi6. Can't confirm if it is new in this weekly as I only use them sparingly but it was much louder before.

Bad luck perhaps? Funny how it has never happened to me on my MI 5 and I update my device almost daily.

Do note that this is a new official MIUI feature and that not all devices received it yet. This is out of our hands, all you can do is wait.

A screenshot of your current grid size options?

Sure, thanks for the answer!

redmi 4 pro,

i notice in wifi, it does not connect to the know networks
i have to go the network settings and "tell him" to connect.

in mobile data from time to time, even thou i have signal it says i´m offline.

just turn off and on to solve it.

but it´s very annoying

it´s been from 2 or 3 months

i have all weeks download´s
I had this today, and after switched off the battery night mode saving, it was ok.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Hi all,
Mi6 On Camera, when u activate scene mode, the zoom button stays on top of the text.
See SS
Should I file this as a bug?
ecdb7368104b6c810643843cdf39b4bd.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: OnurAkbas
On my mi8 all perfect but i've 2 problems.
1- Mi Browser nave chinese character
Screenshot_2018-10-29-15-11-36-699_com.android.browser.png

Screenshot_2018-10-29-15-11-41-697_com.android.browser.png

2- wechat icon is different
Screenshot_2018-10-29-15-11-45-062_com.miui.home.png

Some Fix?? Thanks a lot

Check my post in the 8.10.11 thread.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI MAX 3 met Tapatalk
i tried ,yes it works but some issues happened after this change.
1) hotspot is not working
2) the phone is not stable, sometimes SIM 1 is not working and sometimes the phone keeps restarting

- Solid white background for smaller icons in classic theme. In the latest September release (8.9.20), those icons had transparent background. In the first October release (8.10.11), i just entered in Themes app, then it told me to "update" Classic theme, and then the ugly solid bakgroud reappeared.

Hooray, solid icon backgrounds are back! That's my feeling about it. THANKS A LOT!

i tried ,yes it works but some issues happened after this change.
1) hotspot is not working
2) the phone is not stable, sometimes SIM 1 is not working and sometimes the phone keeps restarting
Did you also flash the firmware?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI MAX 3 met Tapatalk

Hi, I updated to this ROM via dirty flash and it was working properly.. After that I thought that I should update it with a clean format as I have been dirty flashing since miui 10 first dev updates...
The problem is after updating it via clean install my persist.img is not working properly. My sensors aren't getting pickup by the system. I've tried flashing the persist.img that comes on global V9.6.2.0 but it stays the same. My device is a Jason (Mi Note 3). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Sve ragazzi, sono nuovo e onorato di far parte di questo forum ... Per prima cosa voglio ringraziare tutti gli sviluppatori per l'eccellente lavoro che si svolgete per noi ...
poi vorrei segnalare un piccolo bug sul mi 8, ogni volta che lo riaccendo, si avvia la vibrazione dei tasti della tastiera e devo ogni volta andare a disattivare...
grazie a tutti

Sve ragazzi, sono nuovo e onorato di far parte di questo forum ... Per prima cosa voglio ringraziare tutti gli sviluppatori per l'eccellente lavoro che si svolgete per noi ...
poi vorrei segnalare un piccolo bug sul mi 8, ogni volta che lo riaccendo, si avvia la vibrazione dei tasti della tastiera e devo ogni volta andare a disattivare...
grazie a tutti

Ciao, ti conviene scrivere in inglese ;)

Have had the same problem on Mi6 and Mi5 although it seems that turning mobile data off and then on makes it work

redmi 4 pro,

i notice in wifi, it does not connect to the know networks
i have to go the network settings and "tell him" to connect.

in mobile data from time to time, even thou i have signal it says i´m offline.

just turn off and on to solve it.

but it´s very annoying

it´s been from 2 or 3 months

i have all weeks download´s

Yeah, same problem here with Mi8 SE. It happens since 8.10.18.

Enviado desde mi MI 8 SE mediante Tapatalk

Many xiaomi smartphones have the same problem, since a few weeks. What happens? :emoji_confounded:

when Xiaomi will implement dual speakers for devices that have only and uniquely mono (xiaomi mi 8 / EE ...) ??. thank you

How would this work? OTG? Guess that's not possible... Mono stays mono...
when Xiaomi will implement dual speakers for devices that have only and uniquely mono (xiaomi mi 8 / EE ...) ??. thank you

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.