Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wo find ich das in den Entwickleroptionen?
Go to the Devloper Options.Set the smallest wide to 372. This Reset the Ground Settings for your Icons.

In den Entwickleroptionen die kleinste breite auf 372 stellen, das bewirkt ein reset der einstellungsgröße.

Where are you located? Actually is this only happening on the regular Chinese or global MIUI roms. Which version you had Installed before? Themes is available for all regions on xiaomi.eu roms. Really weird.. when you migrated from global you HAVE to wipe cache data. Even system afaik

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
In Spain. The themes work already, it seems that it was an error of the application. When uninstalling the updates of the app was solved.
I come from the previous version, I install them weekly. The only problem I have is the whatsapp but I can spend the week like this and see if it is solved with the next version. Thank you!!

Reactions: zeyentology
I think it's the most asked question and it's getting really annoying. Yes... It will. Wipe.has been answered at least 100 times per release!

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

I get your frustration, and thanks for the response. But I don't have time to read through every thread for an answer, especially since thread searching doesn't work for me.

Miui getting worst and worst
Font size "M"
225f5d0796d50b4e72647fd86a17dd01.jpg
9cee30582165b061d922321e9be2b6d5.jpg

Hi,
Rather than reporting a Bug, I'd like an improvement:
When configuring "Unlock with bluetooth" even if I have my Mi8 paired to my car bluetooth,
never seems to find it when trying to set it as devide to unlock my phone.

It's a bit annoying, since while driving would be useful to keep the phone unlocked if required, all the time.
The only time when it's permanently unlocked the screen, is when I use google maps while driving.

Would be nice that when chosing "Unlock with Bluetooth device", would recognise paired devices, besides Mi Band.

Can this be implemented? Is it possible to unlock the phone with Car Radio somehow?

Thanks!!

Hi,
Rather than reporting a Bug, I'd like an improvement:
When configuring "Unlock with bluetooth" even if I have my Mi8 paired to my car bluetooth,
never seems to find it when trying to set it as devide to unlock my phone.

It's a bit annoying, since while driving would be useful to keep the phone unlocked if required, all the time.
The only time when it's permanently unlocked the screen, is when I use google maps while driving.

Would be nice that when chosing "Unlock with Bluetooth device", would recognise paired devices, besides Mi Band.

Can this be implemented? Is it possible to unlock the phone with Car Radio somehow?

Thanks!!
Unlock with Bluetooth device only works with Xiaomi devices...it designed to work like this officially ...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

The problem of bluetooth continues in the model mi max 3. For a long time this problem persists, I hope they can solve. When it is connected it works fine, but if it has to disconnect for any reason it gives problem and only solves restarting the device.

@graw2 , @ingbrzy

Flashed latest refixed of poco 8.11.1 by clean flash, the google sign in black screen problem still persist

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-03-08-05-58-396_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-03-08-05-58-396_com.miui.bugreport.png
    348.6 KB · Views: 347
  • Screenshot_2018-11-03-08-06-08-126_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-03-08-06-08-126_com.miui.bugreport.png
    311.9 KB · Views: 339
  • Screenshot_2018-11-03-08-06-15-324_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-03-08-06-15-324_com.miui.bugreport.png
    302.7 KB · Views: 342
  • Screenshot_2018-11-03-08-06-22-377_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-03-08-06-22-377_com.miui.bugreport.png
    310.5 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
On my Mi8 SE I updated TWRP to a Pie compatible versión and then I dirty flashed the rom. No bugs until now and I can boot Recovery without any trouble.

Enviado desde mi MI 8 SE mediante Tapatalk

why complain? my example: every new firmware saves more and more space on my device, really!
and thanks for fixing duplicates!!!

Ingbrzy - tnx!!!

Kenzo my device...RN 3 pro.

Last edited:
Flashed latest refixed of poco 8.11.1 by clean flash, the google sign in black screen problem still persist
try flash 8.10.25 when done, complete first setup wizzard add micloud and google account > update play store, then flash 8.11.1 with out wipe , bro ! with my Poco phone, everything ok .

ขอบคุณทีมงานสหภาพยุโรปสำหรับการอัปโหลด mimix2

try flash 8.10.25 when done, complete first setup wizzard add micloud and google account > update play store, then flash 8.11.1 with out wipe , bro ! with my Poco phone, everything ok .
Dirty flash can solve the problem, but i feel it's not "smooth" compared to clean flash and gallery+updater problem still exist. I think i go back 81025 1st while waiting for fix or 8112 ver

Status
Not open for further replies.