Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a bootloop after flashing MIUIv10.1 STABLE from MIUI 10.2 8.11.1
how can i fix it, help me please
Boot to TWRP recovery with HW keys and make factory reset then boot to system

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Should I need to remove magisk in mi8 before I update from 8.8.30 to 8.11.1 to avoid bootloop?

Updated through TWRP recovery, but it started to act weird.. and when I tried to boot in the recovery again it boot in fastboot instead.
Tried to flash again the TWRP but nothing.. and now I'm stuck at the fastboot logo. Thanks a lot
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE

Look previous posts, you're on wrong twrp. You need an android 9 compatible twrp
Updated through TWRP recovery, but it started to act weird.. and when I tried to boot in the recovery again it boot in fastboot instead.
Tried to flash again the TWRP but nothing.. and now I'm stuck at the fastboot logo. Thanks a lot
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE

Inviato dal mio MI 8 SE utilizzando Tapatalk

Look previous posts, you're on wrong twrp. You need an android 9 compatible twrp

Thanks, but I think I've messed up everything.. I tried to flash the new TWRP for android 9 "fastboot flash recovery recovery-TWRP-3.2.3-1102-XIAOMI8SE-CN-wzsx150.img"
but at fastboot reboot it booted me again in fastboot...
also I can't even flash using miflash, it say's cannot load (before it flashed but it lasted 1 second) Kinda weird.. maybe I'm hopeless now

Thanks, but I think I've messed up everything.. I tried to flash the new TWRP for android 9 "fastboot flash recovery recovery-TWRP-3.2.3-1102-XIAOMI8SE-CN-wzsx150.img"
also I can't even flash using miflash, it say's cannot load (before it flashed but it lasted 1 second) Kinda weird.. maybe I'm hopeless now
Rename the twrp file name to something more short. Put the file on the Root oficial the harddrive. Try again.
First try to Turn off the phone and do the recovery combination to see if enters

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 3 através do Tapatalk

Reactions: LukaNyan
Here what I did: flashed again via fastboot the right twrp; tried to boot recovery via fastboot and it didn't work; rebooted system; entered twrp via update app. It worked for me. I don't know why actually.

Rename the twrp file name to something more short. Put the file on the Root oficial the harddrive. Try again.
First try to Turn off the phone and do the recovery combination to see if enters

Thanks man.. you saved me!!!
I forced shutdown holding power + vol up + vol down , plugged the cable while holding up and it booted in the updated recovery. Flashed the xiaomi.eu latest ROM and now everythings work.
I'm glad now that miflash failed to flash ( probably due to the fact that it wasn't the latest img file), so now I still have all my apps and data. Happy:D:D:D

Here what I did: flashed again via fastboot the right twrp; tried to boot recovery via fastboot and it didn't work; rebooted system; entered twrp via update app. It worked for me. I don't know why actually.

Yeah pretty much similar to my experience.. I can't lie and say that was kinda weird, it never happened to me before (even with my old devices).
Well, at least everything ended up well for me. Thanks for the help :)

Reactions: Pedro Fernandes
Thanks man.. you saved me!!!
I forced shutdown holding power + vol up + vol down , plugged the cable while holding up and it booted in the updated recovery. Flashed the xiaomi.eu latest ROM and now everythings work.
I'm glad now that miflash failed to flash ( probably due to the fact that it wasn't the latest img file), so now I still have all my apps and data. Happy:D:D:D
Glad i helped you :)

Everything works, but a serious bug is introduced. Mi 8 EE cannot get phone calls or SMS messages at some random state. The way I know this is I login to Dropbox and they send me an OTP code which never arrives. It happens many times with other services too. Similarly, I did not receive the call notification and instead got voice mail notification. Never happened before. I use Tmobile in CA and this has never been the issue.

To get out of this "mute" state, I try to send myself a text for the OS to get it out. A minute later I receive my own text and then all other queued texts from other people/number. I can receive call notification again.

I think this is a critical bug that will need to be resolved for the build to be stable. Missing calls/texts are not acceptable for any kind of ROM. Hope this will be fixed in the next release.

I can't update my mi5splus anymore...I tried to flash the weekly rom using both twrp and the update app but the result is the same...It returns an error saying that the rom is for natrium anche my phone is ""...looks like the phone model is not recognized....cancellare someone help me please? Maybe is the update from Android 7 to 8.0 version? I attach the screenshots...

Attachments

• IMG_20181108_204635.jpg
    IMG_20181108_204635.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 455
  • IMG_20181108_204413.jpg
    IMG_20181108_204413.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 441
  • IMG_20181108_204404.jpg
    IMG_20181108_204404.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 455
  • IMG_20181108_204523.jpg
    IMG_20181108_204523.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 431
Hello there, i just bought Mi Mix 3, when i can expect eu update for it ? I dont have google apps, need help, Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.