Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If installation of fastboot rom did not help, I have no idea what to do.
I think restoring of older (full) TWRP backup you have tried and it does not work ?.
I didn't try this. Let me try then I will give feedback. But, is there fastboot rom of Xiaomi.eu?

Yes I did full wipe, including vendor.
You have Mi 8 device ? I thought we were talking about a Mi5X "dark screen" problem - and here you have quoted an answer to a Mi 8 slow motion problem...
Just to be sure we are talking about same problem (Mi5x - dark screen after update)

The new slow-motion feature doesnt work well, everything is flickering definitly on the 900+ fps setting. I think the slow motion of the previous version was better. Any fix?

[QUOTE = "Hardi Jan, post: 456693, member: 214584"] bạn là ng việt à. xin chào ^^ [/ QUOTE]
True chắc do mình viết tiếng anh sai hihi

I can't install on Mi5s.
TWRP don't see my disc.
How can I fix it?

Enviado do meu MI 5s através do Tapatalk

I can't Backup my device via Google Backup. Is there anybody with this problem? It's greyed out and it's Waiting to back up.
821f182e9e039c9db1f739f3dcda69e7.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Mi 6x Bluetooth issue. When I turn on airplane mode then turn off. The Bluetooth can't be on. It's just worked if I restart the phone. Pls fix it.

TWRP also black screen. I'm not sure if I wipe it after installing the ROM. I've been doing it every time, but I think I forgot this time. That's why I think wipedata can help.

I can't think of another solution. Black everywhere :(

For who is got black screen updating to 8.11.15 on MI5x(tiffany) do this:
1) reboot to fastboot mode (press vol(-) and power) wait for vibration. (the screen is also black, don't worry aboout this).

2) on computer install previous firmware via fastboot: (with flash_only_firmware.bat)

3) your phone will reboot and fixed.

Last edited:
After install rom via fastboot. I try resinstall lasted rom for mi5x. (Android 8.1). But it not working. Black screen and i can't do anything. I using TWRP 3.2.3

for who is got black screen updating to 8.11.15 on MI5x(tiffany) do this:
1) reboot to fastboot mode (press vol(-) and power) wait for vibration. (the screen is also black, don't worry aboout this).

2) on computer install previous firmware via fastboot: (with flash_only_firmware.bat)

3) your phone will reboot and fixed.

Last edited:
Спасибо за новости и вашу работу . Прошивка для HMPRO задерживается , я Вас правильно понимаю ?

I have just moved to this rom from the eu 10.1 stable and the battery drain is really, really bad compared to the stable version. I'd like to swap back but I have a Mi Max 3 and I don't really understand the whole arb thing. Can I just switch back or will I risk bricking?
Thanks
Sean

For several updates now, My Cloud does not work for me. It never synchronizes the backup copies and gives an error. I have a Mi5.

Hi Guys,

Has anyone else problems to get adaway working?

I get the message "copying of hosts file failed"

MI8 global, current weekly, magisk 17.1

Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.