Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5X - Dirty flashed over previous version - TWRP 3.2.3 - clear cache and davlik - install rom and magisk 17.1 - Delete cache and davlik again - Reboot.
The first boot took more than 5 mins. Then i had no signal, no sim detected, a very laggy system. Black screen besides top icons (clock, sim, wifi etc) but i was able to go in setting swiping down notification menu.
After few other mins it has rebooted by itself and now it's working fine.

The only thing i cannot find anymore is the vibration for menu, home and back keys. They light up on use but don't vibrate anymore.

Kontakte Crashes:
Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider com.google.android.syncadapters.contacts.ProxyGalProvider: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.google.android.syncadapters.contacts.ProxyGalProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.google.android.syncadapters.contacts-WJaVtbs6i2i-nXhJwP_I3w==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.google.android.syncadapters.contacts-WJaVtbs6i2i-nXhJwP_I3w==/lib/arm64, /system/lib64, /system/vendor/lib64]]

at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(Unknown Source:516)

at android.app.ActivityThread.installContentProviders(Unknown Source:27)

at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:1052)

at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap1(Unknown Source:0)

at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:502)

at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:21)

at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:155)

at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:68)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)

at com.android.internal.os.Zygote$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)

at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:200)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.google.android.syncadapters.contacts.ProxyGalProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.google.android.syncadapters.contacts-WJaVtbs6i2i-nXhJwP_I3w==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.google.android.syncadapters.contacts-WJaVtbs6i2i-nXhJwP_I3w==/lib/arm64, /system/lib64, /system/vendor/lib64]]

at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:93)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:379)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:312)

at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(Unknown Source:217)

... 10 more

Suppressed: java.io.IOException: Failed to open dex files from /data/app/com.google.android.syncadapters.contacts-WJaVtbs6i2i-nXhJwP_I3w==/base.apk because: Unrecognized version number in /data/app/com.google.android.syncadapters.contacts-WJaVtbs6i2i-nXhJwP_I3w==/base.apk: 0 3 9

at dalvik.system.DexFile.openDexFileNative(Native Method)

at dalvik.system.DexFile.openDexFile(DexFile.java:353)

at dalvik.system.DexFile.<init>(DexFile.java:100)

at dalvik.system.DexFile.<init>(DexFile.java:74)

at dalvik.system.DexPathList.loadDexFile(DexPathList.java:374)

at dalvik.system.DexPathList.makeDexElements(DexPathList.java:337)

at dalvik.system.DexPathList.<init>(DexPathList.java:157)

at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.<init>(BaseDexClassLoader.java:65)

at dalvik.system.PathClassLoader.<init>(PathClassLoader.java:64)

at com.android.internal.os.PathClassLoaderFactory.createClassLoader(Unknown Source:4)

at android.app.ApplicationLoaders.getClassLoader(Unknown Source:47)

at android.app.ApplicationLoaders.getClassLoader(Unknown Source:8)

at android.app.LoadedApk.createOrUpdateClassLoaderLocked(Unknown Source:230)

at android.app.LoadedApk.getClassLoader(Unknown Source:6)

at android.app.LoadedApk.getResources(Unknown Source:26)

at android.app.ContextImpl.createAppContext(Unknown Source:24)

at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:698)

... 8 more

Last edited by a moderator:
for who is got black screen updating to 8.11.15 on MI5x(tiffany) do this:
1) reboot to fastboot mode (press vol(-) and power) wait for vibration. (the screen is also black, don't worry aboout this).

2) on computer install previous firmware via fastboot: (with flash_only_firmware.bat)

3) your phone will reboot and fixed.

can you describe the process in more detail? Miflash vs not necessary? There is no change when you put the phone in fastboot mode and install flash_only_firmware.bat.

I have a problem on last 8.11.15 ROM on Redmi 5 (rosy) with TWRP.
When i flash last ROM, everything is ok, but when i go to TWRP....internal storage show 0MB, i can't mount data!
I must FORMAT DATA and internal storage show real memory....boot in to miui...system is ok, but when i boot to RECOVERY, internal storage is again 0MB.
I test it with official TWRP 3.2.3-0, OrangeFox 8.3 and with Batik Recovery....everytime when i format data, boot to MIUI and then to RECOVERY, internal storage is 0MB.
What can i do now?

Odesláno z mého Redmi 5 pomocí Tapatalk

Reactions: nJoy-Android
Could someone please try this? It's very important for me.
I can't Backup my device via Google Backup. Is there anybody with this problem? It's greyed out and it's Waiting to back up.
821f182e9e039c9db1f739f3dcda69e7.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

WhatsApp cleaner is not detecting images, documents and videos to clean.
7a4ff5d1ed1d83af2d294f69a22c2ed5.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Is this a feature on battery icon.. its different or maybe i need a clean flash
ab123a4b196855301b9302068239b130.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

I have a problem on last 8.11.15 ROM on Redmi 5 (rosy) with TWRP.
When i flash last ROM, everything is ok, but when i go to TWRP....internal storage show 0MB, i can't mount data!
I must FORMAT DATA and internal storage show real memory....boot in to miui...system is ok, but when i boot to RECOVERY, internal storage is again 0MB.
I test it with official TWRP 3.2.3-0, OrangeFox 8.3 and with Batik Recovery....everytime when i format data, boot to MIUI and then to RECOVERY, internal storage is 0MB.
What can i do now?

Odesláno z mého Redmi 5 pomocí Tapatalk
After format Data you have to boot into Twrp again and confirm Modifikationen in Twrp, Then you can flash ROM.

I apologise myself if the question was already answered. I have the following issue. I cannot access hiden files in Mi Explorer. Long / double swipe down does not do the trick.
Device Poco F1 with xiaomi.eu 8.11.15.
Thanks for tips / answer.

There is a glitch of app icons in full screen mode when i swipe up to go back the main screen.
exactly, every time i use third party launcher it happens. The only way around is to freeze the miui home app, peoples don't report this because they haven't use custom launcher with full screen mode

can you describe the process in more detail? Miflash vs not necessary? There is no change when you put the phone in fastboot mode and install flash_only_firmware.bat.

Download the zip, extract on adb/fastboot (if you haven't installed on system) folder and double click on the .bat file

Redmi 4 Prime;
Since i installed the miui 10 beta, it looks like a whole different phone. Its fast, good response to the touch and apps.
It really works well.

Sorry, I have not been here for a while and I see that this ROM is not for mi 4s, what is the last one for this model?

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

I solved the black screen problem by uploading the "tiffany_images_8.7.12_20180712.0000.00_7.1_cn_740a477fa1" rom on fastboot. However, the bootloader was locked because I marked "clean all and lock" when installing. And when I want to open it, he says wait 72 hours. Is there a way to open it before?

@Igor Eisberg @ingbrzy

Reactions: GreasyMonkey1960
I can't go into Display settings on Mi 8, can someone confirm? I want to know if its a bad flash.

Hello friends, i have a mi8 and i cannot find the option to hide the notch at this Miui version, where can i do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.