MIUI 10.2 8.11.15

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2018
I solved my problem, I used the miflash to flash new rom, then the message appeared the system has beem destroyer, I used mi unlock, I unlocked the bootloader again and it worked
Я честно говоря только купил телефон, ещё пока не разобрался что и как. С чего начать

Nov 10, 2014
Battery life is still very bad with this rom. I was now able to register a second fingerprint but the fingerprint ready is buggy. After registering it does not recognize my fingers anymore. I have to reboot to get it work again and still it does not work half the time. I think the bad battery life and issues with fingerprint reader are somehow connected.
Mi5s

Dec 21, 2017
[QUOTE = "büscher, Beitrag: 457677, member: 116330"] Magisk 17.3 funktioniert, aber wenn Sie root für eine neue Anwendung benötigen, müssen Sie den magisk manager starten, bevor Sie die Anwendung öffnen, die root anfordert. [/ QUOTE]
JDid current Magiska on it does not work unfortunately 17.1und 17.3

Nov 10, 2014
[QUOTE = "büscher, Beitrag: 457677, member: 116330"] Magisk 17.3 funktioniert, aber wenn Sie root für eine neue Anwendung benötigen, müssen Sie den magisk manager starten, bevor Sie die Anwendung öffnen, die root anfordert. [/ QUOTE]
JDid current Magiska on it does not work unfortunately 17.1und 17.3
Strange... I also own a Mi5s and this rom with magisk 17.3 works...

Attachments

Nov 22, 2018
Flashed for Poco F1. Initially, during sign-in to Google account, the screen goes blank/black. Not showing Google sign-in page. But after reboot, can sign-in like usual.

MGC GCam version MGC_6.1.021_MI8_POCO_V1a = Night Sight is working flawlessly.

Overall, so far, very compelling release. Will give feedback on energy consumption after 3 battery cycle charges.

Oct 11, 2018
Mi Max 3, using this rom, like it very much as much as the previous ones, waiting for tomorrow's release for Android Pie on Mi Max 3 !

Still the same problem when i lose my LTE data (in the underground metro for example) and have it back, still not getting no whatsapp or mms until I activate plane mode (data off) and on again. The rest is still smooth and almost perfect in any way. No battery drain problems (In english it means 2 days, 16 hours).

Thank you xiaomi.eu !
Screenshot_2018-11-22-09-59-01-044_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Dec 21, 2017
[QUOTE = "büscher, post: 457683, member: 116330"] Seltsam ... Ich besitze auch einen Mi5s und diese ROM mit magisk 17.3 funktioniert ... [/ QUOTE]Will not start with Magiska Try something, thanks for the help

Nov 10, 2014
[QUOTE = "büscher, post: 457683, member: 116330"] Seltsam ... Ich besitze auch einen Mi5s und diese ROM mit magisk 17.3 funktioniert ... [/ QUOTE]Will not start with Magiska Try something, thanks for the help
If you already have magisk modules installed try this to disable them all: https://magiskroot.net/uninstall-magisk-module-twrp/
After that install magisk again. I know there are problems if for example xposed systemless 90-beta3 installed, then the system won't boot.

Dec 21, 2017
[QUOTE = "büscher, Beitrag: 457688, member: 116330"] Wenn Sie bereits Magisk-Module installiert haben, deaktivieren Sie sie alle: https://magiskroot.net/uninstall-magisk-module-twrp/
Danach installieren Sie Magisk erneut. Ich weiß, dass es Probleme gibt, wenn zum Beispiel xposed systemless 90-beta3 installiert ist, dann startet das System nicht. [/ QUOTE]
YYes my thought was to uninstall to reinstall worked great thanks for their help

Nov 22, 2018
hello,

i got my MI PAD 4 yesterday from geek buying. it came with a shop-rom, so i installed the latest rom from this page, runs like a dream.

but i have a few questions:

iam a beginner and i was glad that i was able to install this rom after i ran into some problems (internal storage showed no ROM, so i installed it via sd-card)

i followed this step by step guide to install the rom:

i wiped out "System, Data and Cache" like the guy in the video....was that wrong? because after that i read about this on this page:

Wipe /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!

while installing the rom, i saw a few red text-lines, but it was to fast to memorize. do i have to worry about that?

for future updates, i just have to install the latest rom via TWRP right? no wipe out data etc?

thank you!

Oct 3, 2018
hello,
i wiped out "System, Data and Cache" like the guy in the video....was that wrong? because after that i read about this on this page:

Wipe /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!
To be honest, I've wiped my system partition a few times and haven't had any adverse effects. I can only imagine that it's a warning against some phones and not others.

May 28, 2016
I have a question for the TWRP experts: suppose I want to make a backup with TWRP because I want to try another system...(Pixel Experience).

Can I reinstall this full backup? I think there have been problems, haven't there?

Jan 24, 2017
hi
i want downgrade to miui 9 from 10 on redmi pro, battery draining is terrible in miui 10. where is the archive of miui 9 files?
please .
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.