Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo nice to meet you.
I own Redmi note 5 whyred global version.
i have the 10.2 global stable rom
Its ok and safe to flash the multi (8.11.15 v10-8.1)?
And if yes can you give me some instructions because i haven't flash rom till now. I am newbie
Thank you

i'm in 8.11.8 (mi 6x) want to upload this 8.11.15 then go through the TWRP need wipe what ?? do i need to remove root magisk first? Is the application data deleted? Thank you admin

Reactions: mczinho2000
No need to wipe. I dirty flashed ever since the Pie releases without any issues. But I'm on a Mi8 and I don't know if this also applies to other devices. You have to install magisk again anyways and no, application data won't be affected
i'm in 8.11.8 (mi 6x) want to upload this 8.11.15 then go through the TWRP need wipe what ?? do i need to remove root magisk first? Is the application data deleted? Thank you admin

Gesendet von meinem Mi 8 mit Tapatalk

I moved to Pocophone, I'm very disappointed. The animations are bad, there is no pedometer anymore, the badge counters look strange, without numbers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-21-06-54-16-879_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-11-21-06-54-16-879_com.mi.android.globallauncher.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 431
why the volume keys do not adjust multimedia volume in the first place?

If you're playing audio (music or movie) it will adjust multimedia volume first. But if you're NOT playing anything, it will adjust ring volume first.

Hi, respected Ingbrzy and Co. Maybe someone has already written this, I do not know. I'm too lazy to read the whole topic of the forum.
I'm Kenzo (RN3 pro).
There is such an error in the browser:
View attachment 21945
Was this bug made by Russian translators?
Thanks.
Hahaha that's nothing in common with a bug !!! Its the settings optional stock browser...there u can saving data or going to full screen, etc... Directly when having unknown => bug ! Hahaha

With latest weekly can't find any devices when trying to setup a trusted bluetooth device.. is this a known bug?
thanks.

If you're playing audio (music or movie) it will adjust multimedia volume first. But if you're NOT playing anything, it will adjust ring volume first.
It is device or android base specific as on Mix 2S with Pie it adjusts media volume in first place even not playing anything or even no any media app opened:

96bf169ae8a1e24152df2715e35958bb.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Hi, respected Ingbrzy and Co. Maybe someone has already written this, I do not know. I'm too lazy to read the whole topic of the forum.
I'm Kenzo (RN3 pro).
There is such an error in the browser:
View attachment 21945
Was this bug made by Russian translators?
Thanks.
Another options : search on page, full screen, desktop version,...NO BUG ‼️

Ripeto nel globale anche con le note di Redmi 3 Pro che ha ancora Android 6 i tasti del volume regolano sempre il flusso multimediale!

J'ai toujours ma batterie qui s'épuise trop vite avec cette chanson. Miui 10.2 8.11.15

Je n'ai jamais eu de problème de batterie sur ma Minote2

It is device or android base specific as on Mix 2S with Pie it adjusts media volume in first place even not playing anything or even no any media app opened:

96bf169ae8a1e24152df2715e35958bb.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Following.

Enviado de meu MIX 2S usando o Tapatalk

After the update, the Mi Mix become very slow and you can not even use it while charging too much overheating near the Back Camera.

[QUOTE = "andrerod91, пост: 457425, член: 185735"] Ошибка на мигание в этой версии от 8.11.1
Прибор: Xiaomi ми 5X

[SPOILER = "Скриншоты"]

[ATTACH = полный] 21937 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = полный] 21938 [/ ATTACH]
[/ SPOILER] [/ QUOTE]
see #621

How you do it?
Can you help me?
I can't update from 8.11.1 :/
Android 7.1.2
TWRP 3.1.1

How you do it?
Can you help me?
I can't update from 8.11.1 :/
Android 7.1.2
TWRP 3.1.1
Did you download latest TWRP?
There are 2 options.
1 download zip and install from TWRP,then reboot recovery to the new TWRP.
2 download img file and install via fastboot: (if your download file name is different you just need to use the name you downloaded)

Once updated TWRP
Install the rom from TWRP or updater.
Fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Did you download latest TWRP?
There are 2 options.
1 download zip and install from TWRP,then reboot recovery to the new TWRP.
2 download img file and install via fastboot: (if your download file name is different you just need to use the name you downloaded)

Once updated TWRP
Install the rom from TWRP or updater.
Fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your answer.
Where can i find twrp for my Xiami mi 5X?

Status
Not open for further replies.