Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm encountering a flashing/updating problem on Remi 5 Plus; right now I am on miui android 8 (8.11.8 rom, the previous version) and if I try to flash this new today zip the system does not detect my internal storage (it gets detected as 0 MB of size), so basically I can not choose the rom I downloaded.
Is it a twrp related problem, or do I need to do follow any particular steps to fix it?
Thank you in advance
Install this twrp https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=746010030569971854 and it will be OK

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Treble twrp? Usual procedure by fastboot?
Yes, I did the same 1 hour ago. Btw you won't be able to install 8.11.15, the zip is corrupted and now is not available for download

Does anyone know when miui add the last security patches to the ROM?

Enviado desde mi MI MAX 2 mediante Tapatalk

Yes, I did the same 1 hour ago. Btw you won't be able to install 8.11.15, the zip is corrupted and now is not available for download

Thank you, ok I'll try then.
Well, they will reupload it correctly later.

Redmi Note 5 pro Global (whyred) bugs:
No sync with miCloud
Flickering Icons when animation set to 0.5 in developer dettings
From time to time screen freezes, only shows background image
Sometimes black background for 1-2 seconds
Higher battery drain

Nothing of my setup changed, these bugs occur since 2-3 Versions

Reactions: HofMan
Hello, I'm encountering a flashing/updating problem on Remi 5 Plus; right now I am on miui android 8 (8.11.8 rom, the previous version) and if I try to flash this new today zip the system does not detect my internal storage (it gets detected as 0 MB of size), so basically I can not choose the rom I downloaded.
Is it a twrp related problem, or do I need to do follow any particular steps to fix it?
Thank you in advance
so do i with my RM5plus ... solutions? i don't want to format data .... , I hope it isn't the only solution ...

Install this twrp https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=746010030569971854 and it will be OK

I have Redmi 5a (riva). I installed https://sourceforge.net/projects/twrp-oreo-riva-fenfren/files/ but I still have encrypted storage so I don't know what is password.

After downgrade to Nugat 8.11.1 and Nugat TWRP, in TWRP i can see everything, but while i'm booting system i have message "your data is corrupted. Wipe is needed".

Can i do something other? I don't want wipe data.

I have problems with Bluetooth 8.11.8, anybody knows if it's working correctly in Redmi Note 5

Mi 5s here. Dirty flashed with Magisk 17.1 & cache wipes. Long first boot (be patient) and a reboot needed to remove lags. So far all OK. Interested to see if battery backup will improve - will give it a few cycles.

Thanks eu team!

Guys...still don't get it and guess I am missing something:

Why is it that the notifications bar left to the notch only shows the notification icons for a couple of seconds? I really prefer to see the icons continuously but how?

Reactions: juvanj
Status
Not open for further replies.