Status
Not open for further replies.
MI MIX
Dirty Flash from 8.11.1
Works smooth and fast
No bugs for me
Thanks for your work
Update recommend

Does anyone have the same Problem? Alarm Clock sound is not working with default app! Have to use Google Clock App... Tried stable and beta-ROM. Redmi Note 5 Pro.

All ok on mi mix2s. Only missing the operator name on the status bar.

I would also very much like to see the operator on the status bar.
(On all devices.)

That is very convenient when you are near an EU border, or on a EU-internal ferry with satellite "service", and can easily with no warning get connected to an expensive operator, when you think you are just EU roaming.

I also now have an new unwanted "VPN" icon up there, which I do not need because I am only running Netguard, not a real VPN.

Sum total, more flexibility in what information is shown on the status bar is desirable.

MI Cloud backup not working with xiaomi.eu rom on MI 8 but with Global Rom no problem.
This is reported since 3 weeks but it looks like nobody is working on this problem?
I will keep Global Rom now until this problem will be solved.

could someone please test whether these bugs are fixed (on Jason):
(1) Bluetooth inactivation that needs a reboot to use bluetooth again
(2) Backup to MiCloud
(3) increased battery drain (I have it since the previous version, 8.11.8)

You can have it in status bar on lock screen only

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
I know but was better on status bar. Because i go sometimes out of my country and i nedd to see the carrier name for the roaming.

I would also very much like to see the operator on the status bar.
(On all devices.)

That is very convenient when you are near an EU border, or on a EU-internal ferry with satellite "service", and can easily with no warning get connected to an expensive operator, when you think you are just EU roaming.

I also now have an new unwanted "VPN" icon up there, which I do not need because I am only running Netguard, not a real VPN.

Sum total, more flexibility in what information is shown on the status bar is desirable.
We must ask this function again to Xiaomi developers.

Please can you chack about russian and ukrainian translations.
Assistant , updater , some settings every where
Please thanks

Please can you chack about russian and ukrainian translations.
Assistant , updater , some settings every where
Please thanks
translation issues has to be reported to translation repo.. see OP...

Thanks for the update.
My Mi8 flashed and re-booted like a charm.

1) Slow motion works. However, it seems to work only for the the last quarter of a mini-video with a duration of what, 3 seconds?
--> So the slow motion video sequence records and lasts only for less than a second.
I cannot really see the practical usage for this feature. If you want to use it for a photo finish or rather a 'video finish' in athletics for example, it would be very hard to hit the right moment...
Or do I fail to see where I could change the duration settings?

2) Screen recording (with sound) works great. Very interesting feature!

Last edited:
Reactions: soldatino
I know but was better on status bar. Because i go sometimes out of my country and i nedd to see the carrier name for the roaming.
In that case I got R mark (roaming) in status bar

Redmi 5 Plus - I just flashed the rom it is smooth and better than previous, but the only missing is. . .

Screen Recording - Record audio via system sound not found only Mic and Mute.

In my redmi 5 (normal, no plus) do not install the rom in twrp. I have Twrp 3.1.1-0 and the error that appears in twrp is Error: 7 Error installing zip file ......

In my redmi 5 (normal, no plus) do not install the rom in twrp. I have Twrp 3.1.1-0 and the error that appears in twrp is Error: 7 Error installing zip file ......
update your TWRP... check xda for latest version..

In that case I got R mark (roaming) in status bar

The "R" mark / icon does not help you know if the operator you are connected to is a normal EU operator, or an expensive satellite or other non-EU operator.
Turning off roaming is not an option either, of course.

Reactions: Peraltta
The "R" mark / icon does not help you know if the operator you are connected to is a normal EU operator, or an expensive satellite or other non-EU operator.
Turning off roaming is not an option either, of course.
Yes. Same probleme here. The option is missing

Status
Not open for further replies.