Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not working on Mix 2S again. Can't find information on miui.com about this issue.
MI Cloud backup not working with xiaomi.eu rom on MI 8 but with Global Rom no problem.
This is reported since 3 weeks but it looks like nobody is working on this problem?
I will keep Global Rom now until this problem will be solved.
5581e5affa95403c6f1740387cb64379.jpg
8ac5e5ad9988e487b44b37ded5d5a8cb.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Arquo
Can we somehow include camera2API (HAL3) automatically for some models? (eg Mi 5) As I think this is a feature implemented into some of the newer models now, correct? Thanks!

I am still using 8.8.23 It had been a while since my last update ;) I do follow the changelogs weekly and read a little feedback on this forum, but not everything..

Is it correct that a twrp update should be done before I update this weekly rom? I thought I read something about that a while ago...
Yes please, otherwise you will encounter an error 7 and it won't flash the latest version.

could someone please test whether these bugs are fixed (on Jason):
(1) Bluetooth inactivation that needs a reboot to use bluetooth again
(2) Backup to MiCloud
(3) increased battery drain (I have it since the previous version, 8.11.8)
To 2: known
To 3: Please try to wipe data, cache and dalvik after a backup.

Thank you. Some issues with my mi 8 se has been corrected.But 2 strange things occur. It is hard to open notification center by swiping down from the notch, someimes I have to try twice. Second, after opening the lockscreen, I push an app's icon and a notification appears about the device's audio receiver.

Not working on Mix 2S again. Can't find information on miui.com about this issue.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

for me, Mi-CLoud Backup is working (always)(Mi8)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-16-12-05-10-720_com.miui.cloudbackup.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-16-12-05-10-720_com.miui.cloudbackup.png
    179.1 KB · Views: 390
titanium backup does not work xiaomi mi8

Got it working after several attemps of installing/uninstalling (not crashing anymore) but it is not possible to uninstall system apps (Music player, Browser, Email etc.) back after each re-boot....yes Magisk etc is installed and SU granted!!!

Mi 8 dipper isn't available on sourceforge. I'll try to get it from AFH. Is there any know reasons or maybe still uploading/forgotten

Mi 8 dipper isn't available on sourceforge. I'll try to get it from AFH. Is there any know reasons or maybe still uploading/forgotten
and what is that:
Code:
https://netix.dl.sourceforge.net/project/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/8.11.15/xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_8.11.15_v10-9.zip

Hi DevCrew
Update Mi8, ok thank you
SCREEN Record with sound OK nice
Super slow motion OK But my Phone screen is blinking while i use slow motion

and what is that:
Code:
https://netix.dl.sourceforge.net/project/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/8.11.15/xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_8.11.15_v10-9.zip
Lol I need to take a nap. Sourceforge list wasn't ordered by name then I missed it. My bad. You are right.

Thank you. Some issues with my mi 8 se has been corrected.But 2 strange things occur. It is hard to open notification center by swiping down from the notch, someimes I have to try twice. Second, after opening the lockscreen, I push an app's icon and a notification appears about the device's audio receiver.
Hi
I dont have that but on my Phone some notification come without an icone. Calender reminder for example

What about battery life? Is it better than the last version? Mi 8

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

I have updated the twrp and I have managed to install the weekly rom in my redmi 5. But the bluetooth does not work. I try to activate it, it stays for a while thinking and deactivates itself.

qualcuno potrebbe verificare se questi bug sono corretti (su Jason):
(1) Inattivazione Bluetooth che richiede un riavvio per utilizzare nuovamente il bluetooth
(2) Backup su MiCloud
(3) aumento del consumo della batteria (l'ho già dalla versione precedente, 8.11.8)
1) don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.