8.11.22/23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
same problem, please help my phone is now black screen everywhere and USB debugging is off
show file name extension to change the file extension from gz to tgz then use 7zip to extract the file which will give you tar file then use 7zip again to extract the tar file contents which will be flashed successfully.

MI5 is working well, there is still an ongoing issue with some audio apps not showing on the lock screen such as Audible and BBC iPlayer radio.
I did have an issue not being able to send or receive texts that started with the last ROM but I solved this by disabling muiu optimization which caused the messaging apps to re-request permissions and work again then reenabling miui optimization.
The issue from the last few ROMs of Google maps hanging when you start navigation is also still a problem with no solution found yet.

show file name extension to change the file extension from gz to tgz then use 7zip to extract the file which will give you tar file then use 7zip again to extract the tar file contents which will be flashed successfully.
oh thank you very much I will try. And I have to select flash all?

Last edited:
So ROM for MI8 is delayed or suspended? Thanks

Poslano sa mog MI 8 koristeći Tapatalk

Nobody's gonna tell you. The question has already been asked several times, without an answer. According to the rules, this question is actually not allowed at all.....

But it would be nice to know if something will come again or if we should wait until next Friday.

With the China developer ROM being discontinued for MI5 gemini is it possible to get an EU ROM based on Global developer ROMs going forward or will we need to switch to Global?

pHpRjm0.jpg
8.11.22. Redmi note 3 pro. Many items are not translated into Russian - The best version in this respect: 8.4.26

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-24-17-03-56-730_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-24-17-03-56-730_com.miui.home.png
    968.2 KB · Views: 508
  • Screenshot_2018-11-24-17-04-02-868_com.android.fileexplorer.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-24-17-04-02-868_com.android.fileexplorer.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 471
I have met PIP problem on every beta version of MIUI 10 by xiaomi.eu. For example: If I have used full screen gesture mode, PIP cannot work when I swipe up to homescreen. PIP just only work when I have used navigation buttons and quick ball. This problem happen to these app like YouTube Red, Youtube Vanced, Google Maps, ...

Nobody's gonna tell you. The question has already been asked several times, without an answer. According to the rules, this question is actually not allowed at all.....

But it would be nice to know if something will come again or if we should wait until next Friday.
In the second post is clearly mentioned, that roms are delayed. So they will come before next friday.

Reactions: maker1611
Whats the issues with delayed phones . poco ? More time to build or released beta by xiaomi isn't stable enough ?

For MI5X users with black screen

Flash this fastboot image http ://big o ta.d.miui.com/8.11.15/tiffany_images_8.11.15_20181116.0000.00_8.1_cn_6ea7e322a8.tgz (delete the spaces) and try MIUI EU again, using the TWRP 3.2.3. I had the black screen bug, but after flash this fastboot image it was solved

I finally got it installed on my mi5x !! I did the procedure quoted above, then I unlocked bootloader again. I installed the treeble twrp that friend @Hiro27 suggested (link below), then I downloaded the 8.11.22 miui.eu and installed it! do not forget to make "wipe data"

Flash completed and works fine after updated twrp 3.2.3 on mi5x (twrp from here https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=undefined&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwioz9DT9OveAhXMQo8KHe0TDboQzPwBCAM&url=https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-5x/development/recovery-twrp-3-2-3-treble-t3836229/page1&psig=AOvVaw3f6pWRQJwQPBknV7Mvs77Z&ust=1543110484930412) . Without any wipe before and after flashing.. Thank you dev.. Now we have 8.1 os. Faster and smoother...

Reactions: Diogo53
Hello, thanks for the excellent work, I installed this update on my 4x note and I noticed that the videos recorded at 60 fps are still playing at high speed.

Camera problems on mix2s...
It's much more "zoomed" than other phones (for ex mi6) and when you make a photo of telegram or WhatsApp, taken photo of different from what you see in the real time

Inviato dal mio MIX 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Where did u download 8.11.22?
It's much more "zoomed" than other phones (for ex mi6) and when you make a photo of telegram or WhatsApp, taken photo of different from what you see in the real time

Enviado de meu MIX 2S usando o Tapatalk

Are you talking about selfie camera?

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.