8.11.22/23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night , i have to flash this ROM on redmi note 5, whyred, i not find any versión of Titanium backup work ok

Same problem also with Whyred. TB crashes as soon as I try to start it. I have reinstalled it, cleared data, same problem.

hi,on redmi 5 plus with twrp 3.2.3(latest official) after install this rom in twrp is no more accessible data,whi?i tryed to reformat data and made a new clean install but after first rom start if u go in twrp data partition is not accessible,no file and folder inside..i must use a twrp treble enabled for encryption??thanks a lot for reply,i have 2 vince(my mom and dad)with same rom and twrp and on both of them the same problem,on one of that now i installed a stable(android 7.1) and no more twrp data partition problem,i noticed the problem since was upgraded to oreo last week
Use TWRP treble

Enviado do meu Redmi 5 Plus através do Tapatalk

Reactions: Andrea Raffaelli
Mi Max1 Prime helium:

Settings for the monthly data plan for the sim cards is gone.

The numbers I put in previously are still there and seem to work, but there is no way to change them.

This bug is also in 8.11.15, possibly earlier, same also in Mix1 and Note2.

I just noticed it today, haven't changed anything since sometime in the summer.

Otherwise 8.11.22 seems to be working fine so far.

Same in redmi note 5 whyred, already reported in the previous rom.
8.11.22 in redmi note 5 Settings for the monthly data plan for the sim cards does not work.

8.11.22 and previous rom in redmi note 5 whyred Settings for the monthly data plan for the sim cards does not work.

Last edited:
Not a bug, that's just how it works now.
1) Open Security app and then "Data usage".
2) Click the "Restrict data usage" button in the middle of the screen. (If that button is missing, continue to 3)
3) Click the "Set data usage limit" button in the middle of the screen.
4) Click "Data type plan" and select "Monthly data plan" (even if it's already selected).
"Monthly data plan" category will appear on the screen with settings like "Peak data limit", "Set peak data usage" and "Custom data plan".
5) Set the "Peak data limit".
6) Go to previous screen (main Data usage screen), and click the Settings icon on top-right corner.
You will now see the previously missing "Data plan", "Set data usage" and "Data usage warning" settings.

Inconvenient, but that's how Xiaomi programmed it.
On my Redmi Note 5 whyred I can't set data plan for month. Only actually used data usage can set. But no more options in menu.

Same in redmi note 5 whyred, already reported in the previous rom.
8.11.22 in redmi note 5 Settings for the monthly data plan for the sim cards does not work.

I fixed it by clearing all data for the Security app. The normal menu appeared after that.

Anyone managed to install xposed in Xiaomi mi 5x Oreo? I get bootloop every time.

Last edited:
Hi all.
Can a rom builder add support of portrait mode on back camera on HM5Plus on future build?
My rom is MIUI 10.2 by xiaomi.eu 8.11.1 and both camera have a portrait mode, but the last release did'n work :(
Please help!

As soon as you wrote the thread rules on the class board 1000 times ("I will not ask for ETA"). So basically everybody is waiting for you.
Sorry But I ask that because Normally 8.11.22 come last friday but 8.11.23 come yesterday. different time so I ask for that

8.11.22 and previous rom in redmi note 5 whyred Settings for the monthly data plan for the sim cards does not work.

I fixed it by clearing all data for the Security app. The normal menu appeared after that.

Has anyone tried this version on Mi 5X?? If yes, What version of TWRP did you use? And is everything working well? :)
It's working fine 8.11.15 using twrp 3.2.2 update doesn't work lower version of twrp.

Sent from my MI 5X using Tapatalk

Daer all,
can i install this Stable Release on my Redmi 5 Plus if i have actual China global Version 8.11.22 installed?
What are the necessary steps to do to don't risk a brick.
Thanks for your help.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi 5 Plus mit Tapatalk

Clear statement about Pocophone F1 8.11.23 Xiaomi.EU update will be good to have. In the OP it is said just Delayed and that's it.
Is 8.11.23 canceled for Poco and we have to wait till Friday 30th November for next update of 8.11.29?
Many people wait and still are left in the dark with the situation without clear statement and ask on Telegram Groups and Forums and many people check Download Pages...

Daer all,
can i install this Stable Release on my Redmi 5 Plus if i have actual China global Version 8.11.22 installed?
What are the necessary steps to do to don't risk a brick.
Thanks for your help.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi 5 Plus mit Tapatalk
already a lot threads with this question. Just make a data backup in twrp (save it so you pc) and try it. Nothing you can lose with this backup.

You are the king. Thanks for 8.11.23 update. I will wait 6x rom. I use most custom rom(miroom,******** etc.) this week but best one EU rom. Thanks too much

Status
Not open for further replies.