Not open for further replies.
i hope record system sound will be here
Screenshot_2018-11-26-19-50-56-197_pl.zdunex25.updater.png

8.11.23 released for devices:
MI8, MI8EE, MI8Pro, MI8Lite, MIX2S, HM6Pro, POCOF1[/QUOTE]

Enviado de meu MIX 2S usando o Tapatalk

8.11.23 released for devices:
MI8, MI8EE, MI8Pro, MI8Lite, MIX2S, HM6Pro, POCOF1

Enviado de meu MIX 2S usando o Tapatalk[/QUOTE]This is saying that is available for mimix2s, but I didn't find it.

Enviado de meu MIX 2S usando o Tapatalk

Clear statement about Pocophone F1 8.11.23 Xiaomi.EU update will be good to have. In the OP it is said just Delayed and that's it.
Is 8.11.23 canceled for Poco and we have to wait till Friday 30th November for next update of 8.11.29?
Many people wait and still are left in the dark with the situation without clear statement and ask on Telegram Groups and Forums and many people check Download Pages...

Update was delayed and now it is released (in my view "delayed" is a clear statement).
Next time stay tuned, follow forum rules and do not make trouble.
Thank you !

There are a couple of problems with this ROM on my Mi Pad 4 plus ("clover")
1. display size (dpi) are not working properly, the icons are too big and changing the dpi settings in the EU tools does not offer a setting to correct that
2. on the "recents" screen, there are four buttons at the top now, "Cleaner", "Security Scan", "Deep clean", and "Manage apps", none of which does anything when I click them. Apparently they are not properly linked to apps that do what the button indicates. For the first three it may be that it is simply because the MIUI Security app is not available on Clover (not good by itself, of course), but at least the "Manage app" should work, and the three others should give an error messager rather than simply not doing anything.
3. Icons in "classic" style are somehow wrong: the app's icon is used to "fill" the white "classic icon" background completely; on my other devices, such as Jason, there is a rim of white pixels around the original icon, which looks much better. Interestingly, this is with the SAME icon style, "classic". See the two attached files for an example (in this case the icon of "Blue Mail", but others are like this, too).
4. In several apps, images displayed on top of the page are shown in a cropped way, with around the upper fourth or third not being displayed. I have this for example in the Wikipedia app, but also in others such as "Dog Health". Also for this bug I attach two images for clarification, one from a random Wikipedia page, and the other one showing the whole original image. It is clear that the clipping path is somehow set incorrect, and this is NOT a bug of a single app, but occurs in several apps independently.

Attachments

• clover.png
    clover.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 379
  • jason.png
    jason.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 313
  • wikipedia page.png
    wikipedia page.png
    2 MB · Views: 363
  • original.png
    original.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 356
for MIMAX3 users, I believe Android 9 rom will be released next week/ soon, as the china internal test group got 8.11.26 MIUI 10 based on Android PIE.
Thanks xiaomi.eu team for all your great work

Attachments

• http_%2F%2Fattach.en.miui.com%2Fforum%2F201811%2F26%2F183219zzb5kac6ck4lymek.jpg
    http_%2F%2Fattach.en.miui.com%2Fforum%2F201811%2F26%2F183219zzb5kac6ck4lymek.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 265
Any poco f1 user please confirm is system sound is available in screen recorder in 8.11.23

Hello kelvin223, a single question, in full screen mode, you have lag in the animations (Example when you do the swipe to open the recent apps)?

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
Try to set 0,5x on animation settings in developer option (you must unlock the developer option clicking on MIUI version in settings)

Status
Not open for further replies.