Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 261 86.4%
  • NO

Votes: 41 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Oh but you can set separate tone for SMS.
Settings -> Installed apps -> Messaging -> Notifications -> Messages -> Custom sound.
You can do that with any app if you're on Android 8.0 or later.
- We don't have control over how themes behave now. As far as I know there is no calculated solid color anymore. As for transparent background - we don't like it.
Thanks for the notification "issue" :)

But could transparent background be a toggle in theme/settings (if the team has the control over that)?. The other themes have/had transparent background when i gave them a try. In fact even some MIUI icons look weird with that solid color (FM Radio and Screen recorder, for example, show a white frame around).

Anyway, thanks for your hard work, i imagine it's very difficult make everybody happy ;)

Thanks for the notification "issue" :)

But could transparent background be a toggle in theme/settings (if the team has the control over that)?. The other themes have/had transparent background when i gave them a try. In fact even some MIUI icons look weird with that solid color (FM Radio and Screen recorder, for example, show a white frame around).

Anyway, thanks for your hard work, i imagine it's very difficult make everybody happy ;)
No, the white background is an actual background file inside the theme itself, there is no toggling it off.
You can replace the classic theme with official classic theme. It's in /system/etc/precust_theme/theme/.data. Good luck!

Reactions: JoseCSS
Did you try with any other video app? Mx player etc? It works with others?
Slow mo 120fps and 240fps doesnt work, its because bugs from mi vide, please next fix use miuivideo.apk from developer and don't use miuivideoglobal.apk
I Try replace it, but we cant change permission system folder.
im using mi8 btw.

I made the update via OTA. But even after updating, the update center notifies you that update is available. I'm downloading again. I would like to know if version 8.11.29 for Mi8 had another update or if it is just a bug.

Thanks for all. S2

Screenshot_2018-12-01-15-41-13-381_com.android.browser.png

Screenshot_2018-12-01-15-45-10-370_com.android.settings.png

Does Encryption work on MI 8? I successfully encrypted Havoc (AOSP) ROM as the TWRP supports it. I have to enter the PIN to decrypt data in TWRP.

How about this ROM? Did anyone successfully encrypt data partition running xiaomi.eu 8.11.29 ROM on MI 8?

hi
what new features of android pie for mi max 3? Probably for the moment some very few have been implemented ...

How do I get rid of the hideous options for cleaning etc on the recents menu? I'm staying with 8.11.15 for now as it doesn't have that.

Can we get an option to have it removed?

hello, when does redmi note 6 pro come to 8.11.29?

Redmi Note 6 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I personally find the TWRP method to be the safest. Wipe only "Dalvik/ART Cache" and "Cache", nothing else.
Intersting news ! :oops:
@ingbrzy has written more than once that no additional wipe is necessary, because install script does all necessary steps - including all necessary wipes.
Now I am a little confused because of your statement...:oops:

Does Encryption work on MI 8? I successfully encrypted Havoc (AOSP) ROM as the TWRP supports it. I have to enter the PIN to decrypt data in TWRP.

How about this ROM? Did anyone successfully encrypt data partition running xiaomi.eu 8.11.29 ROM on MI 8?
I enabled encryption, but had to change fstab.qcom file to make the phone work, and not stay stuck on boot screen.
I have to say, that if I try to add a password to the whole device, TWRP cannot decrypt on my MI6 so I have only specific items that are using the encryption, with a password.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Mi Max 3:
  1. Go to Settings.
  2. Go to System apps.
  3. Go to Quick apps.
  4. Nothing happens.
  5. Repeat 3 a few times.
  6. Error occurs.
Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider org.hapjs.bridge.provider.SettingsProvider: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "org.hapjs.bridge.provider.SettingsProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/org.apache.http.legacy.boot.jar", zip file "/system/app/HybridPlatform/HybridPlatform.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/app/HybridPlatform/lib/arm, /system/app/HybridPlatform/HybridPlatform.apk!/lib/armeabi-v7a, /system/lib, /vendor/lib, /system/lib, /vendor/lib]]
    at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(Unknown Source:432)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.installContentProviders(Unknown Source:28)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:1160)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1200(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:703)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:21)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:203)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:107)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:274)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "org.hapjs.bridge.provider.SettingsProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/org.apache.http.legacy.boot.jar", zip file "/system/app/HybridPlatform/HybridPlatform.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/app/HybridPlatform/lib/arm, /system/app/HybridPlatform/HybridPlatform.apk!/lib/armeabi-v7a, /system/lib, /vendor/lib, /system/lib, /vendor/lib]]
    at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:134)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:379)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:312)
    at android.app.AppComponentFactory.instantiateProvider(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(Unknown Source:198)
    ... 10 more

Intersting news ! :oops:
@ingbrzy has written more than once that no additional wipe is necessary, because install script does all necessary steps - including all necessary wipes.
Now I am a little confused because of your statement...:oops:
I never said that the script doesn't wipe what's necessary, in fact I never bothered to check. I'm saying that "Dalvik/ART Cache" and "Cache" are the only items on the TWRP list that are safe to wipe, nothing else.

java.lang.VerifyError: Verifier rejected class com.miui.optimizecenter.information.FunctionManager: java.util.ArrayList com.miui.optimizecenter.information.FunctionManager.getRecommendFunction(java.lang.String) failed to verify: java.util.ArrayList com.miui.optimizecenter.information.FunctionManager.getRecommendFunction(java.lang.String): [0x91] register v2 has type Precise Reference: java.lang.String but expected Integer (declaration of 'com.miui.optimizecenter.information.FunctionManager' appears in /system/priv-app/CleanMaster/CleanMaster.apk)
at com.miui.optimizecenter.information.FunctionManager.getDefault(Unknown Source:0)
at com.miui.optimizecenter.main.ResultDataManager.createDefaultData(Unknown Source:7)
at com.miui.optimizecenter.main.ResultDataManager.loadData(Unknown Source:54)
at com.miui.optimizecenter.main.ResultFragment.onViewCreated(Unknown Source:56)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(Unknown Source:596)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.addAddedFragments(Unknown Source:48)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.executeOpsTogether(Unknown Source:125)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.removeRedundantOperationsAndExecute(Unknown Source:99)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.execPendingActions(Unknown Source:21)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl$1.run(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:208)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)

Cleaner keep stopping on pocof1, helppp

This is EOL for kenzo?

Послато са Redmi Note 3 уз помоћ Тапатока
kenzo is EOL on China Dev channel. kenzo and gemini will now be based on Global Beta which keeps supporting those devices until further notice.
We are currently waiting for Global Beta ROMs to be released before we can release a Xiaomi.eu ROM for them.

Reactions: agritux
java.lang.VerifyError: Verifier rejected class com.miui.optimizecenter.information.FunctionManager: java.util.ArrayList com.miui.optimizecenter.information.FunctionManager.getRecommendFunction(java.lang.String) failed to verify: java.util.ArrayList com.miui.optimizecenter.information.FunctionManager.getRecommendFunction(java.lang.String): [0x91] register v2 has type Precise Reference: java.lang.String but expected Integer (declaration of 'com.miui.optimizecenter.information.FunctionManager' appears in /system/priv-app/CleanMaster/CleanMaster.apk)
at com.miui.optimizecenter.information.FunctionManager.getDefault(Unknown Source:0)
at com.miui.optimizecenter.main.ResultDataManager.createDefaultData(Unknown Source:7)
at com.miui.optimizecenter.main.ResultDataManager.loadData(Unknown Source:54)
at com.miui.optimizecenter.main.ResultFragment.onViewCreated(Unknown Source:56)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(Unknown Source:596)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.addAddedFragments(Unknown Source:48)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.executeOpsTogether(Unknown Source:125)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.removeRedundantOperationsAndExecute(Unknown Source:99)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.execPendingActions(Unknown Source:21)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl$1.run(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:208)

Cleaner keep stopping on pocof1, helppp

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/8-11-29-30-clean-master-scan-fix-ad-free.47914/

Status
Not open for further replies.